chapter 1

Tris

I woke up in an empty room and i am on hard bed. I was going to get out of the hard bed when a familiar person comes in. Matthew.

" Matthew, what am i doing here?" i said confused. "Tris,you survived the death serum...." i cut him off by saying "how, i was shot by David and i am sure i heard and felt the bullets, i am suppost to be dead. What happened to Christina, Caleb and Tobias?" "Tris you were in coma the bullets hit you in the arm and leg and Tobias and his friends went back to Chicago, i think you wish to go back right?" he said while helping me to get up. I nod and Matthew gives some clothes to wear because mine were torn and filty, my hair is messy and it reached my shoulders. " Matt, do you have a pair of scissors?" i said in a tired voice. "sure" he said while taking out a pair of scissors from his doctor jacket's pocket. He left the pair of scissors on my bed and just before he left he said "meet me outside the Bureau."

After i got dressed i grabbed the scissors and started cutting my hair ( i don't want to write the whole proccess). After i cut my hair which is now chin lenght, i walk out of the Bureau and there i meet Matthew. " Tris get in the truck Amar is taking you back to Chicago, but till now you better leave some time before you meet four, so you better stay in dauntless, and don't worry they know about you."