chapter 1

J/d (jisoo dad)- princess wake up........ it's morning 🌅.
Jisoo-aniyooooo(no)I wanna sleep 😴 more (in sleppy voice).
J/d - no princess get up .you have a mission today.
Jisoo-jhinjaa(really) which mission (excited voice).
J/d-first ready and come to breakfast 🥐🍳.
Jisoo-ok🙄.

Author pov:
Jisoo get up from bed and do the morning routine and come to breakfast 🥐🍳.

                               Jisoo's outfit

After eating the breakfast 🥐🍳

J/d- princess the mission' place and the target was sent to your phone.
Jisoo-ok dad.
Jisoo-ok bye dad👋🏻
J/d- take care princess and don't kill anyone ok.
Jisoo-ok

                   Time skipped to mission
Author pov:
jisoo went to that secret place. It was far from the town. It was dark and scary place.
She went very slowly so that no one will notice her.but suddenly she noticed someone behind.so she turn around and noticed there was a man.she quickly started fighting (btw she is master in Karate 😏).........

Jisoo pov:
I was going to the room where I can find the man and take him with me.then I slowly open the door and see a man sitting in a sir.

Jisoo - your game is over .
Man - haha do you thing you can kill me so easily .you stupid girl .I don't know where you come from but now you are dead . Boys!!!
Jisoo- (laughing evilly) haha  I had already kill all your mens.(she don't kill anyone but all are injured).
Man- no..no you don't...(scared tone)
Jisoo- yes I did...now shut your month and silently go with me or else you know what..(smirking)
Man -ok (low voice)

Author pov:
She then grab his hand and handcuffed it.After that she takes him to her car and drive to the place where she was told to bring that man.

                              Time skipped

Jisoo -take this man and do whatever you want to do.
J/d- princess are you ok??
Jisoo- yes I am fine what will happen to me . remember?I am your princess.(smile)
J/d -hmmm (smile)
Jisoo -ok dad I going to home .it's already late.bye.
J/d- ok bye drive home safe .(hugged her)

Author pov:
Jisoo hug her dad.then drive to her house.
It's already 9 in night .she goes to her house and change herself in comtable clothes and eats her dinner then  jump to the bed .she then slowly goes to sleep 😴.

At another place...
?????pov
Man-plz leave me this time. I will surely pay your money  back.please forgive me this time. please(crying)
Jimin- ooo so poor guy you are right.(hit him in the stomach)
Man- ahhh plz for..gi.ve m..e
???-haha after stoling my money and killing innocent people ...huh...(kicked him in the face).
Jimin- taehyung stop it bro.. he might die
Taehyung-haha let him ...(he take out the gun from the pocket and boom)💥
Jimin-oo god taehyung
Taehyung- what???(cold voice)
Jimin- nothing.....
Taehyung- boys take the body and burnt it somewhere.
Bodyguards-ok sir
Taehyung- ok jimin see you tomorrow bye
Jimin-ok bye

Author pov:
Taehyung then leave the place and go to his mansion.he then goes to his room and change into comtable clothes and fell in sleep😴..........

                        TO BE CONTINUED
(Hii guys how you like it so far???
I will try to post as soon as I can ...
                 Thank you
Don't forget to vote😁)