chapter-17

Taehyung-don't worry I am here
??? -hahaha
Some one laughed loudly

Jisoo- taehyung please... Go away...
Taehyung-yaaaah who is this.... How dare you touch her.... I will kill you
??? - really... Omg .... Like seriously you think you can kill me
Taehyung-yaah stop hiding and come out
??? -okay as your wish....
{(Suddenly some mens came with guns and give full protection to that person (???)}
Taehyung-mr kang
(Yeah Mr kang... He is the biggest enemy of taehyung... He losed many times so... He do this all)
Taehyung-what you want.....
Mr kand -I want.... Can you give me that.....
Taehyung-just say how much money you want...
Mr kang-money my foot....
Taehyung-then what you want....
Mr kang-i want to be Mafia king... And your girlfriend and her property.....
Taehyung-how dare you.... (Taehyung got up and hold his collor)
Mr kang-money yes you hear right... I want her... Just one night....
(Taehyung started to punch him but the men's stopped him and tie him too)
Mr kang-oh jisoo ... Opps sooya.... Look at your boyfriend....
Jisoo-what do you want... What I did to you...
Mr kang-not you but your appa and eomma... Did
Jisoo-lier my mom died in childhood... And my appa isn't like this
Mr kang -opps poor girl you didn't even know your real father and mother... 😂
Jisoo-what the f*ck you are saying.....
Mr kang-okay let's explain you....
Guards take him.....
(The guards went and take jisoo's dad with them)
Jisoo-appaaa....
Taehyung-uncle....
Mr kang-so Asshole tell her truth 😌
Jisoo-appaaa... Please leave him what he did to you... Leave him... Appa
Jisoo's dad-i am sorry princess...
Jisoo-appa!!!......
J/d(jisoo's dad) -yeah I am not your real dad....
Jisoo-appa!!!..... ・゜(。┰ω┰。).・゜
What are you saying. you are my appa...
J/d-no I am not..... You are not jisoo you are mafia princess sooya... When you are the daughter of mafia king Mr. Jeon and mafia queen Mrs Jeon.. When you born .... The all enemies got to know about you... They wanted to kill you... Because after your mom and dad.. You are the only one ruler of mafia world... And of course no parents never want there kids get hurt... And I am your appa's younger brother... But I am not that much famous mafia.. So your parents decided to me take care of you and me and my wife have no problem with it... But they got to know about you .... So they attack you and my wife died..and your parents decide to stay away from you.. And they declare that you are dead in.. That accident but you didn't... And then they tell me to sifted here this place...and they want you to be a mafia queen.. The strongest mafia queen... So i always teach .. You fight to be brave... And Taehyng is my best friend's son when I know he is the mafia king.. I really glad because if you worked under him.. You got to know many things.. But..
Mr kang-but I got to know about you... How sad.. Hahahahaha... Don't worry soyaa.. I will kill you all... After I know about all mafia secret... And once I got to know that ... Then all Maria's are gonna killed.. And the poor innocent people too..but the all secrets are locked in that door and that door only gonna open by your finger print... Few more time soyaa...

Jisoo pov
I am still thinking what just he tell... I am the daughter of greatest mafia king and queen...but jisoo It's not time to think these... I look at Taehyng.. Who is whole confused... Like he hear any miracle... He look at me... I try to tell how to get out of here

Taehyng pov
I can't imagine jisoo is the lost mafia princess soyaa.. She is the daughter of great mafia king and queen...why the hell I came alone... It's better if I inform all members... Yeah I remember that I have still wearing the... Location watch.. Which only our members have... I slowly switch that on... And they got my location and the message that I am in trouble... I look at jisoo... She want to tell something but... I tell her to don't do anything...

Mr kang-poor lovers... Hahahaha... But Taehyng.. You got a beautiful thing...but sadly I am gonna take away her from you.. So babygirl are you ready... I can't even control my body..
taehyung-you bloody raskel... Don't even look at her..
Mr kang - what if I do..
Taehyung-ready for death...
Mr kang-poor... You... But I am gonna rough with her.. She is so beautiful..
Jisoo-you bitch... Shut up..

In BTS side

Jk-where is Taehyung
Jin-i don't know...
Rm-he is not here...

Suddenly jimin appear and tell
Jimin-he is in trouble... He send me the notification... Let's go there... I inform hobi and suga... He will get there with full body guards... Let's go now
Rm-let's go....
(They went to that place.. )
Suga-guads go slowly and cover the whole building... Don't make noise..
Rm-i am going from left side.. Suga you give the information to guads.. And.. Jimin and jin you guys go from right side.. Jungkook you from back side..
Everyone-okk...

Vsoo side

Mr kang open jisoo's hand and grabbed her to upar room... Jisoo kicked his leg and went to Taehyung.. And try to open his rope..

Taehyung-jisoo don't go.. I already inform BTS and they are her just open my hand.. (Whisper)
( suddenly Mr kang hold jisoo's hair tightly)
Mr kang -you slut... How dare you to kick me...
Jisoo-ahhh leave me...
Taehyung-yaaah leave her... And Taehyung opened his rope successfully..
Mr kang -guards catch him...
(The guads came but catch Mr kang)
Mr kang-bitch catch him not me...
Guards-we are not allowed to catch our boss
Mr kang -boss?.....
Taehyung punch him ...
Taehyng-yeah ... I am not that fool... Now you are dead...
Mr kang-poor .. You.. Look up..
They all look up... Rose were hanging there with bumps...
Vsoo-Roseee!!!....
Mr kang - look here just one button then... Your rose will dead
(But por kang don't know that BTS is there . Jimin kicked his hand.. And the remote fall in the ground....)
Jimin-you choose the wrong idea Mr kang.. Now you are dead....
The guards catch Mr kang
Taehyng-first make the 💣bomb refuse.. The remote is broken...
They bring rose down and after working
1hour on the bomb.. Suga finally refused it...
Suga-done but there is no believe in this bomb.. It will blast anytime so let's go...
Everyone-ok
They went outside...
Taehyung-uff let's take that bitch out.. We will get to know many information from him...
Jisoo-no please don't go...
Taehyung -don't worry I will be back..
Taehyung runs to that building but saw that Mr kang pointing the gun on jisoo.. He go to him and started punch him... And Mr kang fight back... There was a big fight between them

After 30 minutes
Jisoo- its have been 30 minutes taehyung is still inside .. Can I check him once...
Jimin-you no he..
(Suddenly the bomb blast make a big 🔊sound.. The fire spread the whole building... )
Jisoo-taehyung.......
Jisoo was about to go but suga stopped him...
Suga -no jisoo... Don't go..
Jisoo-but taehyung.... No please leave me
Rm-jisoo... We can't let you go.. And ..
Jisoo-but my taehyung
(Jisoo fall down in the floor.. And started crying so badly)
Jungkook-calm down jisoo... It's in luck.. We can't do anything...
Jisoo-*still crying*
Jin-jisoo... Stop crying... He is not gonna comeback... No matter how much you cry... Don't cry... Please...
Jisoo-how I stopped crying... It's all my fault.. If I don't let him go there.. Then nothing happened...
Rose-eonni don't 😭cry please....
(Jisoo say loudly )
Jisoo-taehyungshiiiu come back... I love you... I need you... Please come back..... I love you.....
(Suddenly a voice came from behind
- "I love you too... "
(Jisoo stopped for a second and look back.. It's no other than taehyung. Jisoo ran to him and hug him tightly)
Taehyung- I am not gonna die soon..
(Jisoo pulled away and slapped him)
Jisoo -i hate you.. What need to go there.. If anything happened to you.. Do you ever thought...how I will live..
Taehyng-oh sorry baby girl... (Teaseing tone.)
Jisoo-shut up... (Still crying)
(Taehynug hug her and jisoo hugged back... )
Jin-oh can you both stop... I am tired of single.

They all laughed. .

To be continued.....

Hello guys hope you all are doing well..
Now I am here I will upload next part soon.. BTW comment how is this part.. Your comments and votes motivate me so don't forget to do that. . ..
. Don't forget to wear mask.. And maintain Socialdistancing... Hope this virus will gone soon..
Bye
Take care of your self ☺
See you in next part😉