chapter-15

Next day

Jisoo woke up and did her morning routine and come down to make break fast......

Time skipped

Jisoo pov .....

Ahh I have no work to do.. And I am bored at home .. Let's go outside....^_^
I was walking in the road suddenly I saw something that makes me smile ... It's that cafe... I run to cafe... Oh I came to this cafe with mom but after mom's death I never came here. I love this cafe. We always come here from free. I should go inside. Maybe I will feel good.Let's go inside... It still like before.. Let's order something.... (^^)

Jisoo-hello

Jisoo-hello... (◔‿◔)
Waiter-hello... What do you wanna order mam.. (θ‿θ)
Jisoo-umm.. I want strawberry icecream... (ʘᴗʘ✿)
Waiter-ok sit there.. I will give it soon.. thank you乁༼☯‿☯✿༽ㄏ
Jisoo-wellcome^_^

I sit and after sometime a waiter come and give me the icecream.. Umm.. It's so tasty... Like before... Couples of tears rolled down from my eyes... I remember how good was everything when mom was with me... Ahh mom I really miss you
I was thinking when a sound make me look at the tv.. It's the same cartoon... What I always watched in childhood... Wow I really love it
Wow I really love this place....

After 1 week...

Jisoo was happy but when she remember her past she cried so much and... Taehyung.. She forgot how to lives... He behave.. Cold to everyone... Because jennie broke up with him.. Yeah it's true taehyung regret everything..He miss jisoo so much but he don't wanna to be make any trouble to jisoo so he don't go to jisoo and don't say anything to anyone..
And BTS and rose were so tense about taehyung... They don't know how to handle him...

jimin's pov

Ahhh I was returning home... I came to another city for mission . I was tensed about rose but she call that she is with namjoom hyung so I felt good... It's the red signal so I stop the car but I saw something that make me shocked... I saw jisoo but what she was doing here.. She lived with chaeun... Then what she was doing here...
I don't know what was happening..i need to talk her but suddenly I heard some Hurns.. Uf I forgot that I am in the road... I drive and park car and went to shop... Shit... She was gone.... But I can't stay like this....I drive to chaeun...

I stop the car and angrily went to his house but it's locked.. Wtf.. What just happening here... Then I decided to call jk .

OTP

Jimin-hello
Jk-hello what up?
Jimin-find the location of chaeun now..
Jk-waeee what happened?
Jimin-i will tell but first tell the location..
Jk-ok...

Hung up

After 5 minutes

Jk-hello hyung
Jimin- did you find his location?...
Jk- yeah he moved to busan...
Jimin-ok

Hung up

Jimin- I need to tell taehyung about this.. Yeah....

OTP
Jimin-where are you?
Taehyung-in office.
Jimin-ok I am coming..
Taehyung-what--

Jimin hung up

In office
Jimin-yaaah taehyung...
Taehyung-hamm
Jimin-everything is wrong..
Taehyung-what do you mean
Jimin- (jimin told him everything...)
Taehyung-what... Σ(゜゜)
I need to talk jisoo
Jimin-no let's clear everything first
Taehyung-what . ..
Jimin-let's kidnapped that chaeun...
Taehyung-yeah it's better...
They went to busan...

BTS arrived busan... And went to that place where chaeun was.. Living.. But badly chaeun got the news that BTS came to him.. So he ran away..
Jk-hey he is changing location.. He is near...
(Rm Speedily drive the car and yes they got him)

Taehyung get up from car and started to punch him.. He was begging to leave him...

To be continued

Thank you for 1k ಥ_ಥ.I didn't expect this . thank you so much...for this.. love you..

Hey guys
Sorry I was little busy because my online class is Started 😔 it's ok . And if I get time I will upload bonus episode .I will try my best to update.

Stay safe ☺️.and don't forgot to wear mask and maintain social distancing..and the most thing stay hydrated
Bye ..

See you next episode...(◔‿◔)