Chapter 2

I woke up around 7 am because my alarm went off. Today would be my second day at work. That didn't really bother me, but Rob would be there too...
i stood in front of my closet for like half an hour, which caused me to be late. Before i left i checked the mirror to see if i had any boogers on my nose (you don't wanna make the same mistake twice) and went to work.

I sat down in my new chair and looked around if i saw rob anywhere near. After 10 minutes i thought he wasn't going to come, but then the door of the room openend. There he stood, with wet hair and fogged glasses.
"I'm sorry i'm late. My car didn't start so i had to run" he said. I wondered why he didn't just take the bike or bus, but that didn't matter. He sat next to me and I immediately smelled his sweat. He looked really cute for someone who just ran a few kilometers to work in a suit. He noticed i was staring at him so he smirked a bit. Then he turned around and wrote some things down on his paper.

After a few minutes he looked at me once again, but it looked like he was staring at... my lips? I panicked and took a deep breath. Then i leaned towards him, but he pulled back and said: "You don't have a booger today.."
I felt so ashamed. He wasn't staring at my lips. He was looking at my nose! I laughed it off and looked away.

"I hope I didn't offend you.. would you like to grab a coffee with me during lunch?" He said.
"I would like that" was my response.

Lunchbreak with Rob was fun. We had a great time but when it was time to get back to work, he said: "we could also go back to my place..."

——
Another reminder for my fellow dutchies: READ THE DUTCH BOOK! ITS WAY MORE DETAILED

And my international besties, i have no idea what you're doing here but i'm loving it please stay :)))