Chapter 6

I looked over, and it was indeed who I thought it was. There he was, the one and only rob jetten.

"Rob... I was sent out of my own home because of the affair by my wife..." I said and I burst into tears. Rob came and sat next to me on the bench and put an arm around me to comfort me.
"I have fans at my door every 10 minutes since my address was leaked so I decided to sleep somewhere else but I don't have any money on me at all to book a hotel!" Said rob
"Me neither rob. I got kicked out of the house without any stuff so I have to sleep outside tonight... I only have 20 euros with me that was still somewhere in my pocket." Was my response.
"What if we order a pizza from that 20 euros and sleep here together?" Rob suggested. I thought that was a good idea so we ordered 2 pizzas.

A few minutes later we saw the pizza delivery man arrive on his scooter. He got off his scooter and looked at us for a moment. Then he took off his helmet. "Hello gentlemen!"

"Famke Louise?" Said Rob and I in chorus. Why was she working as a pizza delivery boy again? "Didn't make enough cash with those songs..." she said. "But what are you guys doing here? Why aren't you just inside?"
I wanted to explain it to her, but Rob said "long story, doesn't matter now." Before I had a chance. Famke shrugged and handed us the pizzas. But this couldn't go on like this! I had to do something! "Famke... can we stay with you?" So I asked. Rob looked at me all confused and famke thought for a moment.
"Is good... but on 1 condition..." she finally said. "I want a memento from you of this event."

What did she mean by that? A memento? But before I could ask what she meant Rob handed her a handkerchief. "This one is filled with Jesse's snot." He said. I thought back to our first day at work... so that's where the handkerchief had gone!

Famke accepted the handkerchief and told us to eat our pizzas before they got cold. I was still a little confused about the handkerchief... but anyway. When our pizzas were finished Rob jumped on the back of Famke's scooter and I ran after him. On to Famke Louise's house!!!