Chapter 8

It was Geert Wilders. From a distance he seemed angry, but now that he was so close he looked rather... jealous? He looked at Rob with sadness and jealousy in his eyes. "We've only been over for a month, and then you do this to me? I can't believe it..." he said and burst into tears. I didn't really know what to do so I just patted the man on the back. He looked at me very angry so I just took a few steps back.
"We both agreed that it couldn't go on like this, geert. It's better this way" Rob said.
Geert turned to me. "It's all your fault! Dirty naked mole rat! I hope your ketchup is always watery!" Said Geert to me. And he quickly ran away.

Rob seemed very disinterested, but I was a little confused. I think I had a new archrival now. But Rob had something else on his mind: "I read the messages with your wife yesterday. Very bad about the divorce. But you have your phone with you, right? What if we start looking for a new house for me now since my address was leaked, and you just move in with me?" He suggested.

So we sat down on a bench somewhere and looked for a nice house for Rob. We soon found one and bought the house. Since when did that happen so easily? And why didn't Rob want to check out the house first? Anyway, no matter. We went to Rob's old house first to get his most important things and moved into the new house. Another thing I wondered is why didn't this guy sell his old house first? Is he that rich? Is he going to be... my new sugar daddy?

We arrived at the house, put a bum out the door and started decorating. A couch, kitchen and bedroom had already been decorated, so we didn't have to do that anymore. I couldn't believe it, I had moved in with the horniest guy in the Netherlands! I grinned a little and looked at Rob. Without really thinking about it, I gave the man a kiss.

There we were, in the middle of the new living room, licking each other. It couldn't get much better than this. Until I looked up and saw the lamp dangling. It didn't take long for it to fall. Rob pushed me aside causing the Lamp to fall right on his head....