Chapter 7

Once at Famke's house, we helped her find the air mattresses so Rob and I could sleep in the living room. That entire attic where we were looking was full of little my little pony horses. Understandable, because we are talking about Famke, whose first hit had 500 of those shitty horses in the music video.
After 10 minutes of searching we found only 1 air mattress, so Rob and I had to go share one. I started to blush a little and Rob gave me a wink.

After the airbed was made up, Famke walked upstairs to go to sleep, and Rob and I went to watch some more Tv on the couch. I grabbed my phone and app my wife. Turns out, she wants a divorce and is going to have that abortion. I was secretly happy about that, but this divorce I wasn't so sure how to feel about... but maybe I could be together with Rob now?....

I put my phone away and felt a weight fall on my shoulder. It was Rob's head, which had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I grinned and stroked his head. I took the jam glasses off his glasses and put them on the dresser. Not much later, I fell asleep myself.

When I woke up in the morning Rob was still leaning on my shoulder so I decided to stay put. Until I heard Famke cursing from the kitchen. Rob woke up from it too and the two of us looked towards the kitchen. There we saw Famke throwing a coffee maker through the kitchen. Well, that thing was also completely broken now. We decided to go check on Famke.

"Fam... Are you okay?" I asked hesitantly. "That shit of a coffee maker isn't working again. I need a joint." She said, and walked out onto the balcony to go clap a jonko. That was the moment Rob and I decided to leave. We said goodbye to Famke and walked out the door. Where we were going we didn't know yet. we didn't have much time to think about it either, because an angry, musty man came running at us....