XIX

Deklan Pov

Me and Nia had been officially together for about a week and i can't even lie our lives have definitely changed. Every magazine that prints has us on the cover , some Covers were nastier then others but never the least our faces were everywhere. This wasn't news for me but to Nia this was a whole other ball game, She wasn't used to all this attention so sometimes it over whelmed her but she always handled the press like she was born too. Nia was currently out at the country club with her friends , My mom ,and Gia. It was Sunday so of course there was nothing for me to do but sit in the house. Drusilla and Henry had been calling me non-stop since The news about me and Nia broke. She was calling right now and i was getting fed up with her calling me every hour of the day.

"What the hell do you want Drusilla?" I spat incredibly tired of her name popping up on my phone.

"We need to talk ." she says in a very serious tone. Everything about this tone of voice told me she was going to say something important that I needed to hear.

"What is it ?" I ask pinching the bridge of my nose .

"Im Pregnant " she said slowly .. I froze in my spot.

Nia Pov

It was Sunday and i was having the most fun i've ever had , We were at the Miami country club and i had to admit it was nicer then i thought. The Miami country club was nothing like country clubs in Alabama , it was 10X better.  Cordelia , Gia , El , and Ly were with me. Cordelia had gotten us memberships added to their family which made me extremely happy because i had been trying for the last 2 years to get one. We enjoyed the spa, pool , and even golfed. The whole time we were constantly photographed and had random questions thrown at us. Though i wasn't fully used to all the attention i was getting i knew that it came with dating a Westbrook, I knew it came with Loving Deklan. I love Deklan and I knew he loved me. While still at the club I noticed Gia and Ly getting closer and the thought of them together made me smile. El and Toren were having trouble in paradise , I was very hopefully they would resolve their issues. We stayed at the club for hours until we all decided to go home , Gia ,El , Ly, and me all thought about going out that night But, Cordelia said "she was too old to party with us " which made us all laugh . Cordelia also mentioned that if we went out no drinking for Gia ,but everyone else was clear. We all said our goodbyes and headed home.

When I got home I noticed That multiple people had been or where in the house.

"Deklan?" I hollered

"In my office baby" he hollered back which caused me to run in to see Caspian,Romano, Matteo, Toren , and some other men standing around his desk , as Deklan sits with the phone between his ear and shoulder.

"Good Afternoon everyone " I say making sure I spoke to everyone in the room " Am i missing a Meeting of a company I am a C suite to ?" I state looking around the room to see if anyone was going to answer.

"No Dear , This has nothing to do with the company " Deklan says running his hands through his hair which alerted me he was either nervous or stressed ,Maybe both.

"Im going to change  and take a nap " I say a little annoyed that everyone I work with or over is in a room clearly discussing something without me.

I take a shower and change into a pair of shorts and one of Deklans Teeshirts. I walked to the kitchen to grab some water and some nuts , Making my way back to the bedroom  I see Chris ,a very handsome who looks like he could pass as the youngest Westbrook brother outside looking at something on his phone.

 I walked to the kitchen to grab some water and some nuts , Making my way back to the bedroom  I see Chris ,a very handsome who looks like he could pass as the youngest Westbrook brother outside looking at something on his phone

"Hey Chris can I ask you a question ?" I ask hoping not to disturb his conversation

"Sure thing little boss " he says causing me to roll my eyes.

Ever since I was Named COO of the Westbrook a lot of the guys have started calling me "Baby Boss or Little Boss"

"Can you tell me what going on in their or even tell me what their discussing" I ask praying he would give me some Information just to put my mind at ease.

"Sorry Little Boss, Im not allowed to speak on it. I wish I could." He says before opening  the door to the office and waking back in. I thought about going back in and just sitting in the back so no one could see me But Deklan has made it such a TO-DO  to greet me and treat me like the Queen of England, So i just walked back to the bedroom and laid down. I checked the clock on the nightstand that said 3:36pm.

At 5:40 Deklan walks in our room and sits on the edge of the bed taking his shoes off.

"What was so important that i couldn't sit in and listen too ?" " What was so important it took you TWO hours to even give me the time of day ?" I asked  annoyed .

"Nia id rather not discuss what was spoken on " He says in the most plain stern voice.

"Oh so  Im Nia Now ?" I ask shocked that I wasn't dear, or baby.

"Thats your name isn't it ?" he says in the most smart ass tone , while walking in his closet to change.

"You know what Deklan , I sense that you have an attitude or work has you stressed pass an normal level  But let me tell you something when you gave me this promise ring you gave me all of you. This behavior isn't even half of you , nowhere near it. I thought when i got back from the country club id be Showered with affection like i'm used to, but i guess not. YOU WENT 2 EXTRA FUCKIN HOURS WITHOUT TOUCHING ME " I say crying, And all he did was stare at me from the closet door.

"You know what Deklan Adriano Westbrook , The king on his fuckin high horse , Im not dealing with your shit tonight. Do what you want. Go cheat , go lie , Go and talk about whatever was so fuckin important that I couldn't know about. Im going out and I don't give a Damn how you feel, what you have too say  ,or what you think. When I come back you can decide if you want to talk or not. In fact since you could go 2 extra hours without touching me , fuck it lets try 8 im sleeping in the guest bedroom , TO HELL WITH YOUR LOVE LANGUAGE." I say grabbing my pillow and purse walking about the room, tears in my eyes.
He let me Walk out. I was so Goddamn mad ,I was livid ,I couldn't believe it . Deklan was acting as if i'm some clown because i want to be involved . I've told him multiple times over the span of our relationship i'm not some house wife that's going to sit at home and let you do all the work, I wanna get my hands dirty too ... But instead he blocked me out and was so cold about it. It was only 6 something when i left the house and i didn't even want to burden my friends with my relationship problems so i just decided to go to a local Bar and drink my pain away. I drank maybe 4 beers before i got a call from Matteo , I didn't answer because i wasn't in the mood for jokes or any funny business but not even 5 minutes later Romano calls. Still not feeling like hearing from anyone I send them call to voicemail. I hear my phone go off again and i see that it's Caspian ,I finally pick up the phone upset that the boys won't let me be sad in peace.
"Nia , Deklan needs you " he says in a frantic tone.