XXXIII

Deklan Pov

It was midnight and she was still not back, she didn't answer my text nor calls. Romano told me to calm down and let her enjoy her night , but deep in me told me that something was off .. possibly wrong.

"Im going down there.. who else is here with you ?"I say putting on my coat.

"Deklan .. she's probably enjoying her time away from you ..she needs it and Chris , Matteo , and Toren are here." He said.

"I don't care , she wouldn't miss my calls." I say as just as I finish my sentence my phone rings with Nia's name on the screen.

"Nia?" I ask

"Uh no sir , Im Lauren I work at Rotoloni's and umm Nia is passed out on our floor, She was awake dancing and drinking and then this Black man came in and started to talk to her ... she did look uncomfortable and then next thing you know , there are three loud bangs and she was on the floor with blood coming out her nose. Im so sorry , I babble a a lot but you had called 6 times before so I thought Id call you ." She tells me.

"Hey you still there?" "Hello" she says before I hang up the phone.

"Lets go and get Matteo and Toren in a car behind us " I say snapping at Romano ,who was still sitting eating cereal.

"Wow y'all really are Alessio and Ava huh " Romano Giggles.

"Lets fucking go , Before I beat your ass" I say pissed

We drove a total of 7 mins until we were in the Rotoloni Parking lot. I quickly jumped out and right at the door you could see Nia's body laying near the bar ,blood coming out her nose. Running to her I quickly ask for a description of the man and Nia very dryly answered "Julian".

I carried Nia Into the car while calling everyone including the 3 idiots I was riding with.

"I need anything and everything about this Julian person , and I want it on the plane tomorrow " I spat into the phone driving as Quick as I could to the hospital.

"Do we have a last name ?" Chris asked , with the sound of him typing in the back.

"No , I don't but Nia said his name so he has some ties to her " I say

"Oh Dek your not going to like this "Caspian says.

"What is it , I need to know everything I can " I say parking the car

"He's Nia's Ex" He says

"Ok and everyone has exes , why would I be upset about that " I question

"And he had 4 sexual, mental, verbal, and Physical abuse files placed on him by Nia... Theres even court files and pictures." Caspian finishes.

I knew I was going to regret it but I couldn't help not to see "Send me the pictures Cas" I say rubbing the side of my head.

As soon the Pictures loaded I felt anger. There was a picture of her lip busted , X-Rays of her ribs broken , and even pictures of her with black eyes. I was Livid that he'd ever think to put his hands on Nia, Not only Nia but a woman.

I carried Nia into the hospital into the "Private section" That we rent and found the nearest doctor to make sure she was ok. After about an hour of yelling into my phone about my girlfriend and the hospital asking about money and Romano telling me to go to bed I finally fell asleep in the chair next to Nia's bed.

Nia Pov

The sun was beaming down onto me as I hear something beeping in my ear next to me. I slowly open my eyes to adjust to the light when I notice Deklan sitting balled up in a chair.

"Deklan why is it so bright in here and why are you sleeping in a chair?" I ask.

As soon as my words processed in his mind he popped up and looked at me " Im sorry about the light baby and I would have slept with you but Hospital beds aren't meant for multiple people." He said smiling that million dollar smile.

"why are we in a Hospital ?" I ask sitting up but everything was sore and hurt ." I winched at the pain which causes Deklan to jump up and pull my bed up so I could see and close the blinds so I could open my eyes.

"Baby I need you to tell me what all you remember from last night " He said standing near my feet rubbing them.

Before I even answered the memories came flying back like it was happening again. I winched in pain just thinking about it all.

"Can you close the door" I say

"Of course " He says getting up to close the door.

I spend what felt like hours telling Deklan about all the forms of abuse I went through over the years and how I finally got away from it all. After a lot of crying and talking Deklan and I left the hospital and boarded our plane to head home. I wasn't sure why but it seemed like for every person who was on the plane there was 9 people to protect them.
Deklan was worried about me but he also was in a bad mood , I could tell by him pacing the plane , and working himself to a pulp.

"I'm bored " I say to Chris
"Why don't you sit out on the wing of the plane while we work " Deklan spoke back.
"I was not speaking to you Deklan" I say back calmly. Yea .. he was Upset but at what was the million dollar question that I couldn't figure out.
"Sorry little boss ,but i've gotta work " Chris says  getting out of his seat and moving to the other side of the plane.
"Can I have my laptop to work is i'm going to be ignored ?" I asked
"No , go to sleep or sit quietly " Deklan answers.
I rolled my eyes at his attitude.
"Roll your eyes again" he says almost demanding me to do it again.
I rolled my eyes and the next thing I knew I saw his eyes. He quickly walks over to me and whispers "I'm going to fuck you so hard your eyes will be stuck in your head". I wiggled in my seat as he gets back up to finish his conversation with Toren.
I just sat quietly until  I fell asleep.