Thanks & What to Read Next

First of all, thank-you for taking the time to read my book! I appreciate you all so much, whether you voted or commented or read as I posted or binged all at once. You are the best!

If you liked this book (or even if you hated it or anything in between), I'd love to hear from you about why! Please feel free to comment here or send me a message to let me know what you thought. This book was an experiment for me and the first of its kind I've ever written, but I had so much fun doing it so thank you for sharing in that with me. 

So, now that I've been properly Canadian and thanked you a great deal, I have one more thing to share: more books!

The easiest way to be notified when I post a new story is to follow my profile at authorelizasolares . But if you'd rather just check out a few more stories, I've picked a few below that I think you might like :) They can all be found on my profile. 

~ * ~ What to Read Next ~ * ~

Where there's a Will, there's a Tiara: Arranged Royal Engagement Novella, Sassy Grandmother, Witty Banter

Adelaide's parents' accidental death should have been the worst part, but their last wish left her reeling. Proving her responsibility grows increasingly difficult with her facetious grandmother, a very forward carpenter, and the man she's engaged to all vying for her attention.

 Proving her responsibility grows increasingly difficult with her facetious grandmother, a very forward carpenter, and the man she's engaged to all vying for her attention

~ * ~

Vegas Knot: Romantic Comedy Novel, Accidental Marriage / Fake Relationship

After seeing the man she's loved since grade school is about to be married, Bianca Daleman spends one drunken night in Las Vegas and winds up married to a guy she just met. And when her old flame comes back into town, she simply has to make her new marriage look like it's working. It's a matter of honour.

 It's a matter of honour

~ * ~

Mrs. Matched: Sweet Romance Novel, Arranged Marriage, Friends to Lovers

Since Aubrey James could crawl, she has wanted to decide things for herself. So when an archaic law allows her parents to choose who she will marry, she vows to find a way out of it at any cost. Well, any cost that isn't going to jail. While she's working on that, she keeps up appearances, going through the motions of married life. But settling into a routine with her admittedly quite handsome husband, Christopher, leads to some feelings she didn't anticipate. And this realization might just come too late to keep their marriage from unravelling.

~ * ~

~ * ~

And that brings us to the end! Thank you again for reading. I write stories because I love to write, but I post them on Wattpad because I like to share my joy and my words with others. I am grateful beyond description that you have decided my stories are worthy of your time.

Thank you.

Eliza.