Nagito X Dying! fem reader

A/N: Omg hi its been a minute I finally got my school work done and now writing! This story was requested by drum roll pleaseee @Supreme_Leader_c0re !!!! Thank youuuu!!!

Y/N= Your Name 

Warning this will have spoilers from Danganronpa 2!

Italics means your thinking it not saying it out loud

This takes place right after gundham and nekomarus class trial! 

Y/N POV:

I was staring at myself in the washroom's mirror, pointing out every detail on my face, eyes, nose, lips. I've locked myself in my cabin for about an hour now I think? Ever since the trial, for some reason I felt more sad and depressed after this trial than the others. I shake my head trying to focus on something else.

*Knock Knock* 

"Ugh.." you wine as you slowly walked out of the washroom and to the door to open it. Outside there stood a happy Nagito, he smiled at me before opening his mouth to speak 

"Hey! I'm sorry to bother you at such a late hour, Scum like me shouldn't be so rude! I hope you can forgive me but I just wanna talk!"

"Yeah sure whatever, come in" you say turning your body away from him and walking back inside your cabin.

"Huh? Oh I really shouldn't, I don't deserve to be in the presence of such a talented ultimate.. oh your already inside hahaha!" Nagito laughed as he awkwardly walked inside and stood in front of your bed where you were sitting. 

"Sooo.. whats up?" You ask 

"I want to put an end to the killing game!" 

"Pfft- don't we all?" You chuckle 

"No, really! I have the perfect plan!" 

"And your telling me because???" 

"I want you to kill me." 

"haha yeah thats not gonna wor- Wait What?! Kill you? Yeah no way in hell!"

"I knew you would say that but trust me the others wouldn't find out, no one will!" Nagito started laughing " I want to create a murder that no one can solve! you can live while the others will die! It's a perfect plan!" 

"Kill the others?! thats why your doing this?! why? What did the others do to you?" You question 

"The others don't deserve to live... only you do.. not after what they did" Nagito whispered 

"Sorry but no, I don't want to kill anyone and especially not you!" You shout

"Haha that makes me happy to hear but I guess that means Ill have to find another way to do it! bye Y/N!" Nagito waves as he leaves 

"What the hell... Kill him? Me? I can't no way! I love him!"  

Timeskip: 

Nagito turned even more crazy if thats possible, we had a plan to stop him and contain him but he blew the whole lobby up! next thing I know hes laughing like a crazy person! I wanted to confront him but now we have to find the other bombs that are hiding on the island.

"Crazy bastard, He wants to fuckin' kill all of us!" Fuyuhiko shouts

"Why's he doing this? I do not understand!" Sonia exclaims 

"We don't have much time, we should start looking, lets split up" Chiaki says

"Yeah good idea, gather everyone if you see anything okay?" Hajime instructed  

"Okay!" We all say 

After we all split up we all started looking but I walked over to Nagitos cottage. 

*Knock Knock* 

No answer.

I wasnt really expecting an answer so I walked to the nearest window and took a look inside.

"what the heck?" 

On the table I saw a bottle of some sort of powder that didnt look safe. 

"Is that poison?! Is Nagito going to kill someone?! I need to find him now!"

I ran as fast as I could to wherever my feet took me which was the warehouse I opened and look through as many doors as I could. 

"Come on Nagito where are you!" 

I opened a door where I saw multiple fire safety equipment, I start looking behind boxes and supplies to see if anything was there. I feared that inside the bombs he hid there was poison in it and as soon as they went off if the bomb didn't kill us the poison did. I walked out feeling defeated, I couldnt find anything and I was searching for hours. 

All of a sudden I see bright fireworks coming out of one of the warehouses. I was about to run over but I heard a muffled scream. In a panic I run to see where the scream came from, one of the warehouses, I open the door slowly and there see a ton of knocked over monokuma cardboard cut outs and a lighter that seemed to be broken, I follow the trail of monokumas until I get to the back and then open the curtain.

"OH MY GOD NAGITO!" I scream as I run over to him 

He seemed surprised and struggled to talk because of the tape on his mouth, So I slowly rip it off of him.

"What happened? Did someone do this to you? oh gosh if only Mikan was here I need to-"

"G-get out, Your ruining my plan please leave I don't want you to get hurt." Nagito whispers   

Just then the door slams open startling both of us causing Nagito to let go of the spear he was holding, I quickly hugged him and closed my eyes.

"AHHHHHHH!" 

"N-No! Y/n? Y/N!? Y/N! please be a joke, this cant be real they can't be dead! why did my luck fail me?!"

"What happened is everything okay? we heard a screa- Oh my gosh" Hajime says

"DING DONG BING BONG A body has been discovered! after a certain amount of time which you can use how ever you'd like the class trial will begin!"

"Oh dear what happened are they dead..?" Sonia exclaimed 

"Miss. Sonia... their gone." Kazuichi whispered 

"What the heck happened? Didn't they go look for the "bombs" like the rest of us?" Akane said 

"Crazy bastard what the fuck happened?" Fuyuhiko shouted 

Nagito wasn't listening, He drowned out all of their voices and was stuck in thought, It was hard enough to believe that you had died but what made him more sad and angry is that he was the one that killed you.

The end!!!!!!! As always I hope you enjoyed! I take requests so feel free to comment and or message me with an idea! Love you all Mwah~ word count 1072