0.6

"blood, death, wolfs, fangs , death and blood"
with a gasp young Juliet wakes from her sleep, she had been hearing the same phrase in her sleep for the past week but hadn't told anyone about it.

Her Long brown hair cascades down her back and her long purple night gown pools on the bed. her head between her knees in her hands she try's to slow her breathing but it doesn't work. "Juliet" A soft voice says from beside the siphoner witch "cam-" she gasps out reaching feebly towards the blonde woman who in turn took juliets hands carefully "hey hey listen to me , i need you to breath so you can tell me what's wrong" Cami sat down on the edge of the bed. Juliet took some breaths and calmed her self, " blood, death, wolfs, fangs , death and blood" She repeats "that phrase has been coming to me every day in different forms" she spoke looking at her hands "sometimes it's in my sleep other times i accidentally write it or the creepiest one happened when i was on my way home today a woman grabed my shoulders and said it, alwasy the same order"

"what do you think it could be?" Cami asked the little witch " a warning" Juliets shivers and pulls her white blanket farther up "for what Juliet?" "my death, cami i'm going to die or might trigger my curse i'm not sure" Juliet looked the blonde ghost with sad eyes
"what ever happens you know Davina and Marcel would protect you , Kol as well" Cami reminded the girl
"i know, and my grandmother and uncle henrick would help me and the witches" Juliet reminds her self more than reminding cami "i'm just scared Cami but i know it will al be alright"

The next morning Juliet came down wearing her favorite purple silk summer dress that she had got on a trip to Paris with davina and kol last summer,  the reason she was wearing it was that it was her sixteenth birthday , this meaning it was also Hopes sixteenth birthday,
She already knew better to expect her family to be home for her birthday or to remember she even existed.  So Juliet Mikealson found her self at Marcels compound celebrating that day with Davina and Kol and the rest of the vampires , even some witch's and a few werewolf's. Everyone who was there was a friend of the siphoner witch and they knew she was a siphoner witch and they also knew not to tell the mikealson family she was a siphoner.

After the day of celebrating the young girl everyone heading out, some going home with each other, others crashing for the night at the compound, Juliet wanted to head back to room at the mikealson compound so she could do some research on the whole , blood, death, wolfs, fangs , death and blood
thing, she did get answers for it though because she went the mikealson compound.

Sleeping in long white night gown was Juliet Adelaide Mikealson the ' human' Mikealson. In her room that looked over New Orleans
gently she woke thinking she heard somthing but then she heard nothing she was about to go to sleep when she heard another sound. Just as she moves to get out of bed her door is thrown open and she couldn't help but let a scream out "Found her!" a man yelled, immediately after that came out of his mouth footsteps were heard from the hall. Juliet tried to jump away put she was pinned to the floor.
Sobbing on the floor she was pinned by a vampire who had three others with him and one female vampire being carried "WHERE IS KLAUS MIKEALSON!" the male leader yelled at Juliet as he grabs her hair in his hand "i don't know!" she crys out as she try's to reach up to her wrist so she could get her bracelet off to save her self "your lying!" he slapped her and she let out a heavy sob "we need his blood to cure our firend!" he shouts in juliets face "Daniel that's Juliet Mikealson" another vampire spoke up "Your his duaghter aren't you" he growls "Juliet stayed quite "your blood should work then" he hissed before using his speed to tear into Juliet neck as she screams Then the female vampire latches onto juliets neck and drinks soon enough the smell of the siphoner blood drive the rest crazy so they to fed. Juliet was so weak  when they had dropped her arms she couldn't get her bracelet off to siphon them and so she lays slumped against them "it worked Daniel" the female vampire broke away and stood up suddenly healthy again " let get out of here before someone comes home" the leader says breaking away leaving two vampires still feeding "now boys"

then they were gone, the group vanished and Juliet fell to her floor her white silk night dress stained her blood, her hair now matted fell in pools beside her on the ground. "Juliet! juliet stay awake!" her grandmothers panicked voice spoke as she got to her knees and pressed down on the two biggest bites. Juliets head rolled to the side and her grandmother disappeared, Juliet Adelaide Mikealson was dead.

AN
don't worry y'all she's not dead permanently;)