0.2

𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙊𝙍𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙉𝙎 𝘼𝙂𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

Juliet sat alone in her room just besides hope she was now five and Hope and the rest of the family went out for the evening, leaving the five year old girl behind at home. Juliet was a smart girl for her age, she wasn't taught to read like Hope. The women who taught Juliet to read was her own very much dead grandmother. Esther saw the child being neglected and befriended her granddaughter and taught her everything.

"juliet" Esthers voice called from the beside the child who sat in the window reading an old novel from her family's library. "grandmother!" the little girl smiled brightly at her grandmother "hello dear"
the girl's ability to see the dead extended farther than others. She was able to touch the dead and talk as if they were there, she even though she didn't know this yet she could establish a third-party connection between the dead. "my dear juliet,the bracket on your balcony, Ella just made it and as long as you wear it you won't be able to siphon on accident, and you still have the necklace with my magic stored in it correct?" Esther asked as she affectionately rubs circles on her granddaughters back. "yes grandmother and could you tell Ellie thank you for me" Juliet bounces on her heels as she touch's her necklace as her hand siphoned some magic "look grandmother!" Juliet gently moves her hand towards the vase of flowers and turned the petals to butterflies "Verry good my child but you must fix it now befo-" Esther cuts her self off as she notices her grandchild absentmindedly fixed the flowers as the butterflies flew onto her hair. "you my child have  incredible talent" Esther spoke as she loving runs her hand through Juliets brunette curls "thank you grandmother, could you braid my hair" the little girl smiles showing her toothless smile  "of course my dear" Esther smiles as she guides her granddaughter to the vanity by the french doors..
"i love you grandmother" the little girl speaks up after a moment "i love you too sweetheart" Esther smiles at girl through the mirror.

𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙊𝙍𝙇𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙎 𝘼𝙂𝙀 𝙎𝙄𝙓
Juliet Mikaelson now walks free in New Orleans, her family didn't care where she was they didn't even acknowledge the girl.

Juliet skips down the streets on her way back to the mikaelson compound, the sun just barely set. The little girl spent the whole day at the New Orleans library where she read over six books nearly everyday. Just as she was skipping down the street the girl trips and scrapes her knee. She whimpers for a moment but let a small scream out as she suddenly feels the air around her move and a sharp pain in the crook of her neck. "no no NO stop!" she screams and cry's. Suddenly the force is ripped away and she falls to the ground in tears. "WE DONT HURT CHILDERN" a loud growling voice yelled " her blood-blo-" he didn't get to finish the sentence before his heart was pulled out.

"hey hey sweetheart" a mans voice was heard in the ally. Juliet only shrunk back but looked beside her and smiled lightly , Juliet looked up at the man. "i-i'm juliet mikealson" Marcel eyes widened in shock, "why are you alone out here" he asked as he helped the girl stand "im always alone" she looks down and fiddles with her Mikealson crest necklace. "why don't you come with me and get a snack back at my place" he asked her.

Juliet looked at the woman who stood behind the man, she had seen and met this sport before her name Cami 'it's ok sweetheart his name is marcel and he's really nice' of course Marcel couldn't hear Cami talking to the girl.
"okay marcel" the little girl looked up
"how'd you know my name sweetheart?" he asked while bending to pick her up. "Cami told me" he nearly dropped the girl in shock "what? how do you know Cami?" he asked in shock knowing that she had been dead for a few years before the girl even knew her. "shes next to you, she's smiling at you, she also says she misses you" Juliet lays her head on Marcels shoulders