Chapter 6

A/N* at the end 

Anyways enjoy

"Dude, that was amazing! You were amazing! I'm amazed at how amazing you were!" Toby exclaimed, with a small smirk on his face. Jim, being a bit flustered, looked in a different direction and muttered a small thanks. Still in shock of what happened about ten minutes ago, he couldn't believe it. " I can't believe that that just happened." Toby just laughed. 

" And did you see how that chikita was looking at you? Your armor totally did you a favor!" Toby drawled on. Jim became more flustered and tried to stop him. " Duuuuuddeeee. Why would you remind me!" Dear gods, I'm gonna have trouble sleeping tonight. Jim thought. 

"I mean, you got a chance at least, cuz of your armor." Jim thought about what Toby said. Sure he may have a chance, but he doesn't want to tell her yet. Or even show her what it is. "I dunno, I'm still getting the hang of it." 

Toby racked his brain to remember something the six-eyed troll told them. " The multi-eyed guy said it reacts to your emotional state. The armor turns on when you're in distress!" Jim frowned. He wasn't in distress. Neither (Y/N) or Steve was around. " But, I don't get it. I wasn't in" 

A roar cut him off. Both paralyzed with fear, they turned around. They slowly turn the corner on their bikes, they see a large dark troll at the end of the street. Oh fu- Was this the bad troll He was talking bout?! Holy shit, it's huge!

Another roar broke Jim's train of thoughts. "Well, I am now in distress!" In a low, grave voice, the troll called out. " Trollhunter, Merlins creation, Gunmars bane!" Getting the gist, it was towards Jim, Toby stuttered out, " I think he's talking to you..." 

Jim, now more annoyed than scared, retorted. " I know, dipshit. But, oh, dear gods, I'm about to die."

Bular roars again, but as he tries to leave the shadows, his hand gets hurt. Jim takes notice and tells Toby. " Look! He's afraid of the sun! We have a chance as long as we're in the sunlight." 

"Not for long!" Toby yelled out. Jim, confused, turn around. He then notices the sunset, threatening to go down. " The amulet! Surrender it, and I will give you a speedy death!" The troll called out again, anger and envy evident in his eyes. Toby noticed he was going around the sun-lit areas. "Jim! Take your bike and start riding! Now!" Both of them took their bikes and started riding away. Bular lunges at them, and they cycle away at high speeds. They try and hide from him behind a parked truck.

" Armor up, armor up. Armor up! Please! Now! FASTER! OUR LIFE IS ON THE LINE RIGHT NOW!" Toby whisper-yelled. Jim nodded as he desperately tried to get the amulet working. 

" For the glory of Merlin, daylight is mine to command!" For a second, the amulet glowed, giving both boys hope, but had their hope let down as nothing happened. " Dude! Where's the magic stuff and the GLOWING ARMOR?!" Toby screamed. 

" I HONESTLY I DON'T KNOW!" Jim yelled back. Aww, fuck, it's not working!

Again Jim tried. " For the glory of Merlin, daylight is mine to command. Seriously! It's mine to command! I'm commanding here!" Both boys didn't want to become dead flesh. Jim rubbed, threw, and even pleaded the amulet like a baby, but nothing happened. 

The troll's voice slowly becoming louder and louder, giving the boys a clue that he was getting closer. " Centuries of Trollhunters, and I will have killed two in almost as many days!" Then, suddenly, the troll picked up the truck Jim and Toby were hiding behind. 

" WELL, HE'S GOOD AT MATH!" Toby whimpered. " GO GO GO! NOW!" Jim and Toby quickly got their bikes and started riding as fast as they could. They cycle off as Bular throws the truck at them. "INCOMING TRUCK!" 

"SEPARATE!" Jim yelled back. 

Riding through the streets of Arcadia, hoping to get somewhere, Jim looked back. But, HOLY SHIT, HE CAN RUN TOO?? 

"I'LL FLAY THE FLESH FROM YOUR BONES!" Bular yelled out. " I LIKE MY BONES THE WAY THEY ARE, THANKS!" Toby retorted. But it only seemed to anger the troll more. 

Finally finding a route to lose him hopefully, Jim tells Toby to head down. They change their course and narrowly avoid another flying vehicle. However, Bular continues to chase them.  

From the corner of Jim's eye, he saw a free path. "Bro, head Delancey!" 

Toby, in shock, replied in fear. " Dude, I thought you knew I couldn't fit there!" Ignoring, Jim changes his course, Toby following along. However, Bular proceeds to hunt them, nearly avoiding a flying vehicle that could've pulverized them to pieces. 

"Dude, you've been dieting, remember?!!" Jim reminds him.  He takes an explicit turn, slipping right through the alley while Toby gets stuck and tries to free himself.  

Muttering colorful words of encouragement, Jim waits impatiently as his best friends try to fit through. "I can't fit! I can't fit! I can fit! I can fit, I can fit! I'm fitting! YAY, diet!" Proud of his best friend and proud his dieting worked off, the duo quickly rides off to Jim's neighborhood, where they could be safe for the time being. 

"Holy crap, we just escaped a life or death situation. We're gonna die, we're gonna die...-"

"Dude, shut up, you're not-"

A familiar voice from a night ago came in view. "Aha! Master Jim!" His cheery voice and smile didn't fault Jim's pissed expression. 

"Uhm. Blinky. Next time a full, grown-ass titan-sized looking troll comes at us, let us know, okay? And what is this stupid amulet? It didn't even work!" Jim ranted angrily. He was furious. Furious, the stupid amulet almost killed him and Toby. Furious that it puts their life in danger. 

"Are you deadass aware that me and Toby have a future?! I don't want this fucking amulet." He finishes. 

Toby trying to lighten the situation, asks if Aaarrrgghh can beat Bular. Only to hear the words he didn't even knew he dreaded. 

Blinky sighs. "He's a pacifist and I would be called a mad-man in my community. Also would be the laughing stock of the town-" The buff brute looked at him in sympathy. 

"Anyways, what do you mean it didn't work? I mean it shou-"

A large roar makes Blinky stop his voice. A tall troll, lines racing from the edge of his foot to the edge of his horns. ( I forgot how he looks like, go with me here) With each step, you could hear the silent screams of innocent lives, taken by this cruel and evil brute. 

"That amulet is mine. And mine only. Give it, or face a painful death."

OHHHHH MAN! WE'RE FUCKED!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So uh, hi!

Uh one thing, don't hate me. I had finals and hella big projects come up and wasn't able to publish this as fast as possible. Another thing, I was locked out of this acc (wattpad) for a while, cuz my actual email got hacked so I had to redo everything for watpad and other sites. sOoOo

Sorryyy

Also stay safe!