Chapter 1

No one POV

Radiocaster: Good morning, It's 4:30 a.m. If you're still in bed, you are missing the most beautiful sunrise, clear skies and a beautiful morning ahead. And big news...

A disposable cup rolls through the fog and moves into the shadow of the bridge. A dark heavily armored with horns curled around his head smashes the cup under his foot.

Another troll with blue and silver armor fights the heavily armored troll. Bular growls under his breath. Bular lunges at the blue armored troll. "Yield, Kanjigar."

"A Trollhunter never yields," Kanjigar says breathlessly. "I rather die than yield." Bular growls accepted. "Terms accepted," Bular yells while running towards him. Kanjigar slides out of the way and raises a sword, he swings it at Bular who dodges it. Kanjigar punches Bular to the ground and points his swords at him. "Your turn, Bular. Yield."

All of a sudden Kanjigar gasps and grunts, while Bular takes advantage of this. The sunbeams down onto Kanjigar, who stares at his shoulder as it smolders. Bular kicks Kanjigar, who tumbles backward. His sword slides into the sunlight. Kangigar's hand burns blue as he reaches for his sword. The glow from an amulet embedded in his chest plate flickers.

"There's nowhere for you to run, Trollhunter. Give me the amulet." Bular says.

Kanjigar sprints up and leaps onto the underside of the bridge. He turns and clutches his sword. Bular jumps out from behind a support beam and swings around the beam and kicks Kanjigar, who slams into a gutter. He jumps away as Bular lunges at him. Kanjigar hops down and hangs from the support beam while Bular chases, he swings back up and glances around. Bular tackles Kanjigar, his sword falls to the ground as Bular holds him over the edge. The sword shatters. While laughing, Bular says, "It will all end here. Give me the amulet or the sun. Either way, you're doomed."

The side of Kanjigar's face burns and Bular pushes him into the sunlight. Bular's claw swipes at Kanjigar, who grabs his arm and holds it in the sun. Bular recoils and clutches his burning blue arm as it smokes. Kanjigar doubles to his feet.

"No. The amulet will find the champion. We will stop you and your master. I may end, but the fight will not." Bular's eyes widen as Kanjigar steps back off the bridge and into the sunlight. His skin burns blue and hardens. Kanjigar falls to the ground and breaks after turning into a stone creature.

After Bular left, the amulet shines.

*BEEP* BEEP* BEEP*

An alarm began signaling the six o'clock mark. Jim groans and takes off his magazine and looks at the clocks. Surprised by the time, he jumps to the bathroom and goes downstairs to start his morning routine; arrange the books on the bookshelves, polishing the furniture, checking all electronics in the house. And last but not least, making breakfast and lunch for his mom and friend.

Tuning a humpless song, Jim walked up to her room with a sunny side up and some orange juice he made for her. His mother, Barbara Lake was so exhausted last night that she forgot to take off her glasses before collapsing to sleep. Jim placed the tray of food on the counter table and slowly took off her glasses. Taking a near-by cloth, he gently wipes her glasses.

He pulls the blanket over her and kisses her forehead. " Love you, Mom. " He says softly. Grabbing his helmet and his bag, he goes to the garage, with his nose in the motorcycle magazine, lowering it as he was greeted with the sight of his beloved, blue, bike. He smiles nevertheless and opens the garage door. As its opening, Jim felt a new surge of triumph. But that soon broke after he saw his trash can on the ground. He groaned.

"Raccoons!" Lifting the mess and tidying it, he noticed his best friend Toby.

"We're late for school, Jimbo," Toby said while buckling his helmet.