29- Getting back

When Perrie woke up the next morning, she could hear Jade talking to someone on the phone. She was a bit confused, wondering who that might be, as Jade wasn't talking to really anyone at the moment. She got up and walked sleepy to the living room, giving Jade a questioning look. Jade signaled her, that she would tell her later and then continued her conversation for a moment until she hung up.

"Who was that?" asked Perrie while taking a sip of the coffee she just poured into her cup.

"Simon"

Perrie raised an eyebrow "What did he want?"

"He wants me, well us, to come back to work"

"Well that's funny, but you can't"

"I said we'd come on Monday"

Perrie almost choked on the sip of coffee she just took "What do you mean, Monday?"

"Well Perrie I have missed out for so long and well.. life has to go on at some point. Also, the album will come out next month, so I should be there"

"But..." stumbled Perrie until Jade took a step towards her and looked at her "It's fine, Perrie"

Perrie looked at her critically "You sure?"

Jade nodded and smiled a bit, luckily Perrie could not see inside her because then she would know that it was not fine at all. But Jade decided that she had to move on at some point and maybe returning back to work and normality would help. She had dragged Perrie down long enough and now some things need to change if she didn't want to screw that relationship up.

Perrie smiled a bit as well, still uncertain and not very convinced of the whole thing. Then she hugged Jade quickly and made some breakfast for the two.

They spent their day mostly watching some Netflix. In the evening they ordered some pizza and drank a few glasses of wine, so the atmosphere was pretty relaxed.

"You are so cute" laughed Perrie when Jade performed one of her famous freestyle dances to one of her favorite songs which was playing.

"Not as cute as you" laughed Jade and sat down next to Perrie rubbing over her thigh.

Perrie grinned and gave Jade a peck on the cheek.

Jade raised her eyebrow and smirked "Do I get a real kiss as well?"

Perrie rolled her eyes "You're such a dork"

Jade shrugged "But what about my kiss now?"

"Of course, you get a kiss, babe"

Then Perrie leaned to her and pressed her lips on Jade's.

Their lips moved in sync and it didn't take long for Jade to slip her tongue into Perrie's mouth. Perrie moaned and grabbed Jade's waist, pulling her towards herself. As they were both sitting on the carpet of their living room, they fell over and Jade landed on Perrie laughing.

They both looked into each other's eyes laughing, as Jade was hovering awkwardly above Perrie. She wanted to get up back again, but Perrie pulled her down on herself, crushing her lips on Jade's again- and with that their make-out session continued. At some point, Jade moved her lips down a bit, kissing Perrie's neck. Perrie let her hands roam over Jade's sides, closing her eyes and leaning back to let Jade pursue. Jade moved down a bit more, kissing Perrie's cleavage now. After a bit, Perrie grabbed Jade's shoulders, pushed her back a bit and then turned the two around, so she was on top of Jade now. She could see Jade's eyes lingering on her upper body while Jade's fingers were tucking on the hem of Perrie's top, so Perrie quickly grabbed her top and pulled it over her head. Jade slid her hands up and down Perrie's sides, biting her bottom lip. Perrie didn't hesitate long and took one of Jade's hands to put it on top of her breast. Then she leaned down and started to kiss Jade's neck. Initially, Jade felt a bit stuck with Perrie now on top of her, but then she tried to change her mind and focus on Perrie's kisses and her hand on Perrie's boob. When Perrie slid her hand under Jade's hoodie as well, Jade noticed her heartbeat accelerating, but it was not because of excitement but because she noticed herself starting to feel more and more uneasy. Jade tried to force herself to enjoy the moment and prevent herself from panicking, but just like when you try to tell yourself not to think of something, she failed miserably. So at one point when Perrie slid her hand on Jade's back to unclasp her bra, Jade sat up. Jade was all nervous and upset.