Chapter 6 together at work

(Sebastian P.O.V)

"So she knows who you really are?" My young master ask after I told him that Vivi knew about me and others are without telling her because we're actually just some characters from the show called Black butler, at least that's what she says.

"Is she telling the truth Sebastian?" "Yes she is master, I can tell that either she is lying or not, and she is not lying my lord." I answered to the young master.

"Well I guess there's no point in keeping secrets from here now huh?" He asked.

"Yes afraid so my lord" I said while I help him get ready for breakfast.

'Although, that girl is full of surprise's today, she knew that me and Claud aren't human's, and yet she's not afraid of me, oh I can't wait to have a taste of her soul after I'm done with my master.' I thought, then the young master turn his head at me and ask

"Something wrong Sebastian?" 

"Nothing young lord, everything is find." I answered, but my master doesn't by it.

"If you're trying to make a move on her I will-"

"I wouldn't dream of it young master, and even if I did I would have done it right this minute by braking our contract." I cut him off before he leave's the room. 

'Seeing my young master's jealousy is quit entertaining.' I thought while smirking to myself as I make our way to the dining room.

(Vivian P.O.V)

"Good morning dear" 

"Good morning you two, sleep well?"

"Yes we did darling thank you for noticing, oh my darling! sleep really does good for you!"

"Huh?" 

"Oh look at that blush on your face, aww you're just so cute I could just eat you up!" Grell said and he suddenly gave me a death hug.

"Sutcliff! let her go right this instant!" Said William harshly pulling me away from Grell with his angry expression. 

"William I'm fine really, I'm not hurt or anything it's just a hug no big deal" I reassured him while I tried to get out of his grip, and he said,

"No big deal? Vivian! you should not let this imbecile touching like that, you don't even know where he's been."

"Say's the man who doesn't trust Sebastian who is Actually a demon!" I shot back at him while the undertaker is laughing like a mad man and said,

"She's got you there William heheheh!"

"But Grell's right you know? Sleep really does good on you." Said Ronald while he's winking at me and taking his seat beside Grell.

"Err, thanks I guess." I answered while Eiko and Maddie where smirking at me because they know I was blushing at Ronald, Grell, and William!

'Gosh I'm hopeless!' 

A few minutes later, Alois and Ciel joined us for breakfast while Claud and Sebastian place a plate and the food that they made smells so good! 

"Hey Vivi?" 

"Yes Ciel?" I asked.

"Do you have any eye patch or something?" 

"Oh yeah sure, but I don't have any leather eye patch you always wore but I do have that bandage patch in my first aid kit, Is that ok?" 

"Yes it's fine, it'll do, thank you Vivian."

"You're welcome"

(Claud P.O.V)