Jack the ripper 13 Part 3

Author's P.O.V

Vivi and the others were on their way to the ally where Jack the ripper first strikes his first victim, Vivian went out of the car and so are Ciel and the others. 

Vivi notice that Daniel is here too, cause he's the reporter for college, Vivi decided to walk up to Daniel and say hi to him, while the others follow her and making sure that Vivi is safe.

"Well hello there Vivi, let me guess the queen order to solve the scene of the crime?" Daniel ask Vivian, "Yes that's right." Vivian answered, Daniel gave the papers to Vivian to see if she can find anything cause after all, she is the queens guard dog besides Ciel. 

"Did you find anything Daniel" Vivian ask Daniel, and Daniel answered, 

"No afraid not, for all we know that this has Black Butler written all over-" "Daniel!! what's taking you so long?" Daniel what cut off by the inspector of Scotland yard. "Oh it's just you miss Southwest, what are you doing here?" The inspector ask. 

"I was sent here by the queen David, you should know that my family has been serving for the queen for many years, and I'm also here to see the victim's body." 

Vivian answered as she look back at the paper that Daniel had given her, she smirked at him and said "It's seems you've still haven't found any clues yet have you Sir David." David snatched the papers from Vivian and said

"We members of Scotland yard have everything under control I can assure you, so why don't you be a good little girl and go back to school so you can finish your education's." Sebastian didn't like the way David had treat her that way neither are Ciel and the others, mostly Daniel because he always got Vivi's back during her work.

"We'll see about that, Shall we go Sebastian?" Vivian ask,

"Yes my lady." Sebastian responded to her while Daniel, Ciel and others decided to walk away to continued on work, Grell huffed and ask "now what darling?" Vivian looked back at Grell answered "we're going to someone who might help me during to crime seen" Daniel stopped and ask "Vivi! you don't mean?" Vivi made the same face like Ciel did from Black butler episode 4 in season 1 and answered, "Yes Daniel I'm afraid so."

*At the undertakers parlor (It's the same thing from Black Butler but pretend it's modern since I can't find the photo of it so yeah) see you soon!