Chapter 7 Calling from Abuela

(Sebastian's P.O.V)

It's been a week since we arrived here in this world as felines and we still haven't find a way to get back home. I was cleaning the kitchen while Vivian is sleeping on the dinner table with her note pad. 'I wonder what is she up to now' I thought, and I couldn't resist of how cute she look when she is sleeping. 

'It's a shame that I have to wake her up from her slumber because it's the middle of the day during spring break and it's her last week for school,' I thought, but then I decided to wake her up by blowing behind her ear. "AHHH!!" she screamed and said "Sebastian please!! don't ever do that again while I'm sleeping!" then she took a deep breath trying to calm herself before she start doing stretch's. 

"Apologies my lady, it's just that you're so cute I can't control myself." I answered while she glaring at me feeling embarrassed, you can tell that she is blushing. 'how cute' I thought, then I noticed that there's some paper falling off the note pad. it looked like miss Vivian was working for something but what? 

"Miss Vivian?"

"Yes what is it?"

"What have you been working on really?" I ask and then Vivian answered. "Oh that, well you see I've been up all night working on something of how to get you guy's back home but then no dice. I Couldn't find anything while I was in my father's studies." 

"No dice?" I asked, "It's an Expression during the modern era you wouldn't Understand." 

"Oh," But that's when Vivian's phone start ringing from her pocket, so She picked it up and said. "Hello this is Vivian southwest how can I help you today? Oh! Hi Abuela!" 'Abuela?'  I ask in my head. but then Vivian look's worried, then she said,

 "Abuela, are you ok what's wrong? Oh I see, don't worry, I'll be there soon, oh! Daniel is going to pick my up in his van? Ok love you too bye." She hung up her phone and put it in her pocket, and I asked. " Is everything alright Vivian?" "Yeah everything is fine Sebastian but something happen at granny's place, she wants me to go visit her at her place, she said something weird is going on at her place." "Oh I see, by the way what does Abuela mean?" I ask he and she said 

"It means Grandmother in Spanish, I'm part Mexican on my Father side and part English on my Mother side." 'guess that answered my question.' I thought. " Well I best to go change in my normal clothes so if you need anything, you'll know where to find me." She said while she walked up straight to her room until suddenly I heard a knock from the front door, so I open it and suddenly I saw him!

(Vivian's P.O.V)

I went in to my room trying to find some jeans for me to wear but then I realized that my favorite pair are in the wash! So I decided to wear one of my favorite clothes which hopefully Sanae doesn't plan On taking pictures of me to her collection. Don't ask!

 Don't ask!