Chapter 11 Jack the ripper part 2 (rewrite)

Previously on my little kitty's....

"Then what is it then, what kind of case that has been started since the 19th century?" Soma asked and then Vivi answered, "Jack the ripper"

(Present time)

(Vivian P.O.V)

"Jack the ripper?" Eiko asked, Sanae and Maddie in terror along with Lizzy which I forgot she's not supposed to hear that because she's to innocent for her own good and I can't let anything happen to her she's like a sister to me. "Lizzy could you go with Soma, Agni, Sanae, Eiko and Maddie to wait at the bench while me and the others are talking?" I asked. Lizzy responded with 'ok' in a cheerful tone, then left with Agni, Soma, Maddie Eiko to the bench that is far enough for them to not hear us or find the truth about Madam red.

"What!?!" I heard someone shouted in outraged which it came from Grell, the reason why he shouted was because Sebastian and the others where giving him a dirty look because they thought he was Jack the ripper. "Grell is this your doing?" William asked.

Grell shook his head and answered "No!!!!! OF COURSE NOT WILLY!! I WOULD NEVER!!!" This is getting out of hand, so I decided to put in end to this fight. "Oh come now guy's he already learn his lesson besides he's been with us this whole time remember?" I defended him. "I forgot," They all said in unison like the Digi destined would say while they were at the beach.

"Ok listen, we don't even know if it was Grell so let's not jump to conclusion k?" I asked and they all nodded for agreement, after we finished our conversation I told the principle that the queen needs me to investigate and the principle says yes as long as I keep up my studies, the principle is the only one besides my friends knew about my family working for the queen as the queens guard dog. "That was awfully nice of the principle to let us leave school period." Said Sebastian in a surprise and a stern tone kind of way. "Yes because he's friends with my parents since high school." I told him. "Oh I see." he responded as we made our way to my Families manor on my mother side.

( this is the front yard of her manor the same manor she was born and lived there since childhood the one I showed you from the beginning was the back yard by mistake hehe sorry)

"Why are we here? I thought you were going to find Jack the ripper?" Ciel asked and looked confused. "It's because I need to get my coat first before I go to work" I answered and Ciel responded "Oh, so that's why." I nodded for a yes and then on my way to get my mothers coat she used to wear before she and my Father died.

" I nodded for a yes and then on my way to get my mothers coat she used to wear before she and my Father died

As soon as I'm done getting my coat ready, I went down stairs to get my bag cause that's where I put my detective equipment in there, then I noticed my friends are staring at me

"My my Viví! You look lovely darling!" Grell gushed with glee while Lizzy was jumping up and down with glee as well and said. "Wow Viví you look so cute!!" I blushed and responded. "Thank you, it used to be my mothers coat she always wears it while keeping my father company during the crime scene. Well I best be off then good bye." I was about to leave but the Claud was in the way. "Where do you think you're going my lady?" Asked Claud, I looked at him and answered "to work where else?" Claud looked at me and said. "I'm afraid I can't let you do that." I looked at him and asked, "and why not? Give me a few reason I I can't go." Then I heard Ciel answered. "Because we're going with you, Vivi I've been working with the queen longer then you so we're going either you like it or not." I want to say something but then I realize he was right he has more experience more then me then I nodded for a yes and said, "you can come, but remember it's the 21st century we don't ride in a carriage like you used to so be very inconspicuous." Everyone nodded for agreement while I looked at Lizzy and told her she can stay with Soma, Agni, Maddie and Sanae where it's safe and she said she ok and told us to be safe and promised her that we will then we went to my van as we made our way to go start to find some clues at the seem of the crime to find Jack the Ripper, who came back for revenge.

(My little kitties is back in business!)