They meet!

"Siddharth! Taiyaar hogaya kya! Set ka time ho raha hain!"his mother called.
"Aaya mummy!"he replied. Finally he came out! "Itna time?!"she asked. "Kya ladkiyon ki tarah time le raha hai?"Abhishek teased. He gave him a angry look and after saying bye to Wasooli...he left.
He was waiting impatiently...not to meet Ashi, but to meet everyone else on sets and meet his character again! He couldn't wait to say Aladdin-Naam toh Suna hoga! He missed Avneet. He missed their fun moments on sets...but now he had a job...he had to organically make chemistry with Ashi! He wished he could do it soon...lost in his thoughts...he never realized they had reached! He had gone of to sleep! He suddenly felt a soft hand ruffle his hair.
"Aladdin! Beta uth ja!"the voice said! He could hear his mother laughing in the background. It was Ammi! Smita Ma'am! He got up and hugged her! Then he went on to hug all the actors..especially Praneet Sir, who he was seeing after a year!
Then he went to his room! Breathed in the fresh air! Then he saw it! Hanging on the wall! Aaya Aladdin! Dekho Aladdin Bachke raho! Eh Dushmano!
He could hear it! By dushman he remembered! Aamir Sir! He quickly got ready and went searching for Aamir Sir! As he was going he bumped into someone! When he looked at who it was he saw a beautiful girl! It was Ashi! His new Princess Yasmine! He shook hands with her....got that same tingling feeling! She then excused herself and said she had to revise her lines. Her smile was so heart warming! He then met Aamir Sir! Ah! So good to meet him after so long! Then the director took him to one side. "Siddharth...make some chemistry with Ashi! Talk to her! The shot will be ready in one hour."he said. Siddharth nodded and walked towards her room.