Surprise💕💕

It had been a few weeks since Siddharth had proposed. Ashi had been working on her show, and he was also finishing his music videos. So, both were very busy with their own work that they hardly got time for each other.

Siddharth had noticed this, and so decided it was high time they spend time together. Their parents had fixed the wedding date which was the 28th of November. It was already mid-October.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then on one fine Saturday Ashi woke up to see a letter on her side table. The envelope was covered with pink papers and red hearts. Ashi smiled, she at once knew this had to be Siddharth.

She opened the letter.

Dear Ashi,

The love of my life, my chorni , my queen....ok ok, i can see your expressions. Anyways you might be wondering ki mein tumhe Vivah ke Shahid Kapoor ki tarah kyu letters likh raha hoo. Well, isiliye kyuki mein uski hi tarah ek shariff aur good boy hoo. Aur abhi shariff ladke ki tarah Nandini mom ke saare permissiosn lekar tumhe ek surprise pe leke jaana chahta hoo. Aur mujhe pata hai ki voh naa nahi bolegi, isiliye see you tommorow morning.

bye! love you! see you!

yours truly,

Nikamma Shehzada

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashi closed the letter and held it close to her heart. She then smiled and started calling the salon to ask for a hair ad nails appointment and also a mancure and pedicure. She then went to the mall and brought and new dress and some gifts for Sid, Abhi, Vibha Aunty and Vaishnavi.

By the time she came back it was evening. She as barely able to sleep that day. The next day she woke up and got ready. 

After she was done, she heard Siddharth's car. She grabbed her gifts, said goodbye to Kashish and her parents and ran out. 

When she saw Siddharth her heart was filled with happiness and so was his. When she got into the car, Siddharth gave her a bouquet of flowers.

"Wow! Thanks!" she said gving him a side hug.

"I know you are wondering why am i getting you such cliche gifts, look in the back." Sid said.

She looked behind and saw chocolates and a book.

"I love you" she said hugging him.

"I also got you something, this shirt for you, this deo for Abhi, this bag for Vaish and this ome for Vibha mom." she said.

"This shirt is too good, imma wear it for the wedding."Sid said.

Ashi chuckled.

Then they reached the airport. And Siddharth blindfolded her. When she opened her eyes she saw a beautiful helicopter.

"Hamari sawari" Sid said and led her in.

The helicopter took off and took tem for a ride all around mumbai, they saw all the buildings and even the ocean. After that they had lunch at Sid's fav restaurant and then went to the mall and watched a movie. 

After the movie they had icecream and then played a few games in the mall. Then they went to a rooftop candlelight dinner that Siddharth had reserved for them. 

Ashi kept saying, "Siddharth ye sab kyu and tum paagal ho gaye ho, but everytime he replied and said, "Aree! its better we do this before the marriage, i dont know if i can be so amazing after the wedding!"

Then they had some drinks while sitting and looking at he beautiful night sky. They smiled at each othe5. This was the perfect ending to their perfect day.