A Perfect Life🤍

Siddharth somehow felt that his life was now coming back to normal. He had a girlfriend whom he loved a lot. His family loved her. Infact his mom was more fond of her and said that she was his daughter and Sid her son-in-law. He had sorted out stuff with Avneet. She was his best friend. He was going to meet all of his friends tonight at a party. He was so happy. He was very thankful to God for giving him a perfect life.
When Siddharth woke up that morning, he went into Abhishek's room. He saw no one was there. Then he suddenly remembered that
Abhishek and Vaishnavi had gone for a party.
Just then he got a text from Ashi. She said that Vibha Aunty had called her home to help with the tiding of the house.
He then went and got ready. He had breakfast and then asked his mother if she needed any help.
She said that she did not want any help. He then went and sat on the sofa to watch Netflix and cuddle with Wasooli.
After a while their was a knock on the door. It was Ashi. She came in with some groceries. He hugged her. VA also came and hugged her. Seeing the vegetables Sid turned to his Mom. "Mummy, mujhe batate" he said.
"Aree par Ashu ne Bola ki vo laayegi" VA said. Then Ashi and VA went in the kitchen.
"Yummy!" He heard Ashi say.
He went in the kitchen. He saw that VA had made Ashi's fav dish. "Mummy mujhe kyu nahi diya?" He asked.
"Aree, mujhe pehle Ashi ko Dena tha!" She said.
Siddharth just shook his head and laughed.
Just then Abhinavi came and Vaishnavi showed her ring.
"WERE ENGAGED!" Vaish said.
WHAT?