A conversation

Heyyyyyyy Guysssssssss!!!!!
I know all of you'll were waiting for an update on this story of mine....but I was actually busy with other stories. So I wasn't able to update this story 😕.
BUT from now on, I will be updating this story as well!!!!
Also, another thing before starting the story......
CONGRATULATIONS ALL OF MY SIDASHIANS!!!!!🎂🥳🎉🎈🎁🎊
WE REACHED 14M ON KAREEB!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! NOW OUR NEXT TARGET IS 20M TO GIVE ASHI A GIFT FOR HER BIRTHDAY 🎁💝!
Ok....enough excitement 😆....now for the story....lesssss goooo.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
His life was going round and round in circles. One time he thought Avneet was worth giving another chance, she would prove him wrong. Why oh why! Why was this happening to him.😖😖😖
Then when he would think of Ashi, he would have thoughts of whether she wanted to or not.
He decided that he had to talk to someone. But who could he talk to?
Mummy? No! She had always liked Avu...but she liked Ashi now as well...but still....
Abhi Bhaiya? No...he would keep teasing me.
Then who???
Just then, a message from Vaishnavi popped up.
Yes!! Vaishu Di! She was so kind and sweet! He decided to talk to her.
He then sent her a message:
"Vaishu Di...I want advice...when will be a free time to talk?"he wrote....
She replied and told him to come to her apartment.
He went to her apartment.
He had a convo with her. She told him to just go and tell Ashi the truth. She also said that sometimes when you don't say anything you say a lot." She also might like you...but she might think you are not making a move...."she had said.
Siddharth realized the depth in her words. So he thanked her and promised her that he would tell Ashi the truth tommorow.