📑 s t u d y i n g 📑

Joshua/Hong Jisoo ff

12:09 P.M. is what your phone read. You stood on his doorstep and stared at the doorbell and back at the door. Your first thought was to run, but you gulped and rang the doorbell. You immediately regretted it. You slowly made your way for your car, but you heard the door open before you could leave his doorstep. You looked up at him and he greeted you with a smile. It was a very soft smile, something you weren't expecting.

Joshua: You must be Y/N ...

Y/N: Y-yeah *chuckles nervously* That's me.

Joshua: Nice to meet you! Please come in.

You walk inside his house and you couldn't help but fall in love with it's beauty. His house seemed so organized and the designs were beautiful. A very earthly home. You eyes wandered around the house and they landed on Joshua.

Joshua Hong. You needed a tutor for math and history, so your teacher recommended him. Since he knew your name, the teacher must've told him about you. This was your first time meeting him, so you thought he was going to have blonde hair, blue eyes, a stuck up/preppy personality that probably didn't want to waste time with you. But when he opened the door, you focused solely on him. His platinum blonde hair, his beautiful brown eyes, and his soft smile, which made you melt inside. Your eyes moved to his body and you were mesmerized by how fit he looked. You felt your body heat up and you were getting flustered.

Joshua: Would you like anything to eat? Drink?

Y/N: Uhm- just a water please. If you don't mind.

Joshua: Sure! *grabs a water* Are you sure you don't want food? I'm making popcorn.

Y/N: Hm.. popcorn sounds nice actually.

Joshua: Coming right up.

He quickly made the popcorn and handed you a bottle of water.

Joshua: We can study in my room, it's big enough. I have a table and some chairs.

Y/N: Okay..

You both walked upstairs to his bedroom and he was right, there was enough space for you two to study together and for him to tutor you. You put your stuff on the table and he walks behind you and pulls out your chair so you could sit in it. You smiled at him being a gentleman. He sits in front of you and grabs some of your books.

Joshua: So what do you need help with ?

Y/N: Math and History.

Joshua: Those are always the subjects that trip up other people.

Y/N: It's not that I don't get it, it's just- *sigh* it's complicated.

Joshua: *smiles* Don't worry, I'll help you. Let's get started!

A couple of hours passed and you checked your phone again. It was 4:37 P.M. Joshua told you to take a few practice quizzes for math and a few free response questions for history while he studied for Biology. You fiddled with your pencil trying not to make any noise. Silence filled the room and it made you feel uneasy. There wasn't a single noise in the room. Nothing but the sound of pencils scraping the lines of your notebook paper and the faint breaths coming from one another. It was so quiet that you could almost feel Joshua's heart beating. You secretly lifted your head a bit and glanced at him as he was still sitting across from you. You watched as his shoulders lifted up when he inhaled and softly put them back down as he exhaled. Instead of studying your subjects, you just studied him. You could see his long eyelashes as he blinked slowly while reading his Biology textbook and you watched him write in his notebook. Your heart started beating fast and you tried to concentrate, but you just wanted to look at him. He looked so dreamy in front of you, and you blushed just thinking about him.