📚 b o o k w o r m 📚

Lee Chan/Dino ff

It was another day at the local library. You were working on your summer assignments and listening to soothing music.

You were in the middle of writing a short essay and you saw someone sit down in front of you. You look up slightly.

A boy. Young, but he looks so mature. His light brown hair; it looked like the beauty of Autumn leaves and it swayed across his face with every move he made. His beautiful brown eyes that looked like gems underneath his thin, round glasses. His perfect, cute button nose. His slightly parted lips, as pink as a sunset. He was the definition of pure beauty.

He suddenly stops in his tracks and looks at you. You stare into his eyes for a couple seconds and you turn away, continuing your essay. You looked up again and saw that he was also looking at you.

Boy: Hi...

You saw him smile. He had a soft smile and it made you feel warm. You softly smile back.

Y/N: Hi..!

Boy: What's your name?

Y/N: I'm Y/N! What about you?

Boy: My name is Chan!

Y/N: Well, hi Chan.

You blushed and tucked some hair behind your ear. You kept writing and Chan couldn't take his eyes off of you. He slightly blushes. He likes the way your soft voice sent shivers down his spine. Your breathtaking presence was memorable for him. He never appeared in a library before, but today, you changed that for him.

Chan: W-What are you working on?

You look up and meet his big, pleading eyes. He was so interested in you. He closed the book he was reading and leaned forward. He seemed as if he wanted to listen to you. He titled his head. He looked like a child. You smiled and laughed a little.

Y/N: I'm working on a short essay.

Chan: For what class?

Y/N: English.

Chan: Book?

Y/N: Persepolis.

Chan: You read Persepolis!?

Y/N: Yeah! For school...Did you read it too?

Chan: On my own! I love to read!

Y/N: What other books have you read?

Chan: Several!

He pulls out a bag full of books and carefully places it on the table in front of you. You were surprised about how many books were in his bag.

Y/N: Wow...You're quite the bookworm Channie.

Chan: C-Channie??