When You Cuddle

~Leonardo~ 

Leo was on a mission with his brothers and it's been over an hour. You started to get worried when he and his brothers came in. Leo was injured, and you rushed over to him. "Leo! Are you okay?!" His brothers sat him down on the couch. "I'm fine (Y/N), just got hit by a Kraang droid." You sat down next to him and his brothers left.

"(Y/N), come here." Leo said with his arms wide. You hugged him while he played with your hair, "I'm glad your okay Leo." "I wouldn't leave you, (Y/N)." He said, and you stayed there on the couch all night, without doing your homework but who cares?

~Raphael~

You and Raph were having a lazy day. None of your friends felt like doing anything after school, so you went to the lair. Raph wanted to train but you convinced him to have a lazy day with you. You decided to watch a scary movie, Ouiji. You didn't really like scary movies, but you couldn't let Raph know that. The movie started and you already got the creeps.

When the girl hung herself you couldn't help yourself, but grabbed onto Raph's shell. "You scared (Y/N)?" "Pfh! No!" "Okay..." During the middle of the movie when the main character and her friends were about to play Ouiji Raph scared you. "Boo!" You screamed and fell onto the ground. "What the heck Raph!" You said and he started laughing. "I'm sorry I couldn't help it." You sat back on the couch, and cuddled with Raph now scared of ghosts trying to kill you.

~Donetello~

You had a really bad day with your Dad. You accidentally broke one of his beakers for a science project. You went to the lair hoping that Donnie would make you feel better. But before you could escape your father saw you. "Where are you going!" He said and then grabbed your hair. "Dad stop!" You hit him in the stomach than ran, you found the nearest sewer grate and climbed down. You were now crying and ran into Donnie's lab.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong?" You cried into his chest and he rubbed your head. "M-My Dad, h-he-" You couldn't complete your sentence because you were to in tears. Donnie understood and stopped working and walked you over to the couch where you cuddled with him for the rest of the day.

~Michelanglo~

You and Mikey were just playing video games and you were winning barely. You were doing a bet, if you one Mikey had to dress up in your clothes for a day and if he won you had to throw a water baloon at Raph. Raph scared you so, you needed to win. All the sudden Mikey pulled ahead of you in the race and crossed the finish line. "NOOOOO!" You yelled out. "YEEESSS! You have to prank Raph! You have to prank Raph!" You pouted.

Mikey handed you a water balloon, and pushed you towards Raph's room. You knocked on the door nervously. "What?" "Uh, it's (Y/N). Can I come in?" He opened the door lazily. You quickly threw the water balloon than bolted downstairs. "(Y/N)!!!!! GET BACK HERE!" "Mikey made me do it!" You yelled. "NOW YOUR BOTH DEAD!" You ran into Mikey's room and locked the door. "Oh hey (Y/N), how was the prank?" "YOUR BOTH SO DEAD!" Mikey jumped up three feet in the air. You ran into Mikey/s arms and stayed there praying Raph wouldn't get in.

~Casey Jones~

You were still at the hospital and your Mom was getting worse. Casey left an hour ago because he's been with you for basically the whole time so you sent him home. Of corse Casey came back about twenty minutes later. "Hey (Y/N), how are you doing?" Your eyes were still red from crying, you sighed and he sat next to you. 

He wrapped an arm around your shoulder and you cried in his. "Ms. (Y/L/N)?" The nurse who was taking care of your mother said. You stood up and walked over to her. "I'm sorry, but we couldn't save her. You started crying again, and Casey hugged you in the middle of the hospital.

Hey guys it's Lexinardo, and I know Casey girls your Mom died! I'm sorry if the Leo one was short, I didn't really know what to do for him! And also 750+ reads!!!!! Wowwwwwww! Let's see if we can make it to 1k and that would just be the day of my dreams!!! And also (even though I'm not complaining you guys are awesome) why don't you start typing comments! Ghost readers aren't exactly the best readers so tell me how I'm doing and answer this question of the day! If you were an animal what would you be? ~Bye Lexinardo, Leo's girlie.