When Your On Your Period

~Leonardo~
You groaned in pain on the lair's couch. Yes it just had to be that time of the month again... The guys were on a mission, so no one was here to save you from the pain. Not like you were in danger, but you felt to lazy to get up and get some painkillers.

Leo came in with his brothers and noticed your deep look of pain. "(Y/N)! Are you okay?!" "No."

"What do you mean no?!"

"I mean it's that time the month you dingus (Markiplier? Anyone?)."

Leo tilted his head to the side in confusion. "Ugh, ask Donnie before I murder your face off." He slowly backed away, scared of your new wrath.

You heard Leo's yelp of worry and laughed to yourself. Donnie told him, and Leo came back with painkillers in his hand and some of your favorite ice cream.

"Uh- here this should help with your problems." He said nervously, making you laugh. "Aww, thanks Leo your the best. Now leave your pissing me off." You snapped while Leo ran out of the room.

When did you become Raph?

~Raphael~
You angrily punched the punching bag, while most people had cramps you had anger. The punching bag in the dojo swung back and forth before it hit you in the face.

"Son of a-" you broke the chain off the punching bag and punched it until all of the containments came out. "Well someone's angry."

You turned around to see Raph, arms crossed with a shocked expression on his face. "Yep, that time of the cycle."

"Yeah..." Raph pretended to know what it meant, he asked Donnie later and regretted it. Even though he looked like he had no innocence, he lost all of it today.

~Donatello~
Donnie has been working on the lab all day, not noticing your strange behavior. You had one of the strangest effects on your period, you were super giddy and couldn't focus. Knowing that your Dad would get pissed off at you, you decided to stay at the lair.

But, you haven't seen Donnie so you've been playing games with Mikey. With your sudden bursts of energy you won every match against Mikey. "I win again! I win again!" You started to taunt Mikey before he ran out of the room in shame. You stick your tongue out taunting him from afar.

"What are you doing?" Donnie asked from behind you. You face-palmed, "ugh sorry Donnie, that time of the month." "I thought that was supposed to make you angry." "Nope, makes me giddy." Then you and Donnie spent the rest of the day, having fun with your new attitude.
~Michelangelo~
You were trying to avoid Mikey, yes you are still together but you don't want him to think your mad at him by acting pissed off. Yes, your period. Your least favorite time for you, and for the other orphans.

You heard a knock on the window and saw Mikey with a teddy bear and a sad face on. Hesitantly you opened it giving him a hug. "Don't worry about it dude, I just need to chill off. Ask Donnie about the end of a sentence for women, then you'll understand." He looked confused at first but nodded going away again.

You clutched the teddy bear and fell asleep not knowing that another turtle's innocence was ruined.

~Casey Jones~

Casey and you were at his house, he insisted you stay with him for the next couple of weeks and you gladly excepted. You didn't want to go to your disgusting step-fathers house. You couldn't even stand the sound of his name.

But to make this whole train wreck worse, your body decided it was time for some pain and blood. Yep, period. You were calming your nerves be reading a book but Casey disturbed you.

"What!" "Woah dude, chill. You've been in here for hours, you okay?" "I'm on my period idiot." Luckily Casey didn't skip that one Heath class and gave you some painkillers and left you alone for the rest of the night.

Thank god for Casey Jones.

(Okay hope you guys enjoyed I know I said Monday, but I wanted to get this done and have one done in Monday too!!!!! ~Lexinardo Leo's Bæ)