Introduction

Japanese name: アズラーイール茜

Romaji name: Azrael Akane

Alias:

•Akane-chan (by Iruma)
•Akane-san (by Ameri)
•Akane-sama (by Alice)
•Aka-chi (by Clara)
•Mistress (by Mizuki(servant oc))
•Akemi (Akudol alias)

Age: Unknown

Gender: Female

Haircolor:

•Black (on her right side)
•White (on her left side)

Eyecolor: Crimson red

Appearance:

Background story:

Background story:

The Azraels' are the most powerful dark angels and one of the prestigious clans in the Netherworld, they were the first ones to have three inherited magic, which made them close as strong as the Demon King. But rumors started to spread about their daughter, Akane Azrael. They heard that she used violence on a student and they have to suspend her for what she did. But there was a reason behind that story, it turns out that some demon kept on bullying her friend. When she found out, she went into a rage and beat them up, causing them both to be suspended from school.

Most of the demons were feared by her as the fake rumors start to spread crazy. Some said that during the night, Akane went outside and hunt down demons to satisfy her violent pleasure or she put a curse on them so that she'll hunt them next. It almost ruins her family's title so after being suspended, Akane has withdrawn from coming to school and decided to homeschool instead.

Personality:

Despite her frightful backstory, Akane has extreme social anxiety. She normally gets shy around demons and has difficulty speaking to others. She is the most kindhearted one, she is very warm and gentle, but Akane is feared by everyone because of the rumors about her, the principal (Sullivan), Iruma, and his friends are the only ones who are aware of her gentle side.

She is fond of Iruma because he is the first person to speak properly to her and not be afraid of her (well at first), and also because Iruma is small and cute that he reminded her of a rabbit, which Akane loves. She also loves touching soft things. Akane loves fluffy soft cute things but will only pet living things and while somewhat fond of non-living soft things, she does not like petting them nearly as much.

Though normally calm, she can be enraged when someone hurts those she loves, proving her to be protective and loyal to those she cares for. She often talks with others in a soft-spoken manner but she prefers communicating with others by nodding and smiling. Despite being an introvert, she wants to change herself and is always planning ahead of time to make sure things turn out well.

Whenever she's in the bad mood, she will glare coldly at them or ignore them. But as an introverted person, she shortly apologized for her actions. To make her feel better, she will find an empty spot and she started to sing her favorite songs.