𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗: 𝕻𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕾𝖔𝖎

Hey, guys! 

This is a special chapter about Akane meets Purson and became friends with him! If you guys read the manga, you'll understand the whole story. Alright, that's all! Sit back and enjoy reading this little special chapter of mine!

——————————————————

(First person's POV)

"I'll be heading off..."

"Your bag, Mistress," Mizuki hands over my bag which I took from her hands. She bows her head before walking off, as I was about to step outside, I heard my mother suddenly calls me before I left the household.

"Wait, Akane!"

I turned my head towards her and waited for her to say something. "What's wrong... Mom?" I tilted my head to the side. She walks up to me and hesitantly asks, "um, h-how are you at school?"

I hummed in confusion, "yes, I did... Iruma-kun, Clara-san, Alice-kun... Are my friends. Why...?" I asked. She looks down at the ground before asking another question, "well, other than them, did you at least make friends?" I paused and thought about it, I realized that the only friends I had are just Iruma, Clara, and Asmodeus. Aside from that, I haven't made other friends.

I shook my head as a response of 'no'. She then sighs and told me, "Akane, you should try to make your own friends besides Iruma and his other two friends. Find someone that you can share your interests with." She then hugs me lovingly, and I return the same gesture. "You can't keep relying on them. Do you understand?"

I nodded, she stops hugging and looks at me with a smile. "Be careful on your way to school, okay?" Nodding my head in response, I bid her goodbye before I started to head to school.

(Time skip)

I stare outside through the window with an expressionless look, placing my hand on my chin while my classmates were chatting with each other. I was just sitting in 

I furrowed my eyebrows in dejected, 'why am I acting like this? He's just going to read out stories for the student council. So why am I making a big deal out of it?' I thought. 

Silently sighing, I stood up from my seat and walk outside the classroom. I ignore everyone when I encountered them as I head upstairs where the rooftop is to get some fresh air. I stood in the center, I pulled down my scarf as I took a deep breath, closing my eyes, and started to sing.

I poured my heart into the song as I continue to singing. After finishing singing the last part, I reopened my eyes. Suddenly, I felt someone was watching me so I whipped my head quickly and stare intensely at the empty spot, even though there was no one there but I'm not a fool. 

"Who's there?" I asked out loud.

...

Only silence responded to my question. Until a few minutes later, someone finally appeared, making me a bit surprised. He has a bowl-cut style and white-colored hair. He also has a pair of miniature-sized black horns on his head and has pointy ears. It was my classmate, his name is Purson Soi. His expression looks monotone, but I can tell that from what he was feeling right now. He was looking away from me, trying to avoid contact with me. If you can look at it carefully, I can see a tint of blush on his face. 

There was an awkward silence in the atmosphere, none of us can come up with a conversation. Feeling a bit nervous, I decided to speak up but I was interrupted by him. "I..." My ears perked up when he finally spoke up first.