ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: 𝔸𝕞𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕖𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗...

I looked at Iruma, who was also admiring the tree, and looked back at the flower, an idea popped inside my head. I placed the flower on his hair, and he flinched and looked at me with a slightly confused face. He touched the flower that I placed as he realized what I did, he gave his bright smile at me again, making my heart jump in happiness.

'Cute...'

——————————————————

(3rd person's POV)

"I'll be leaving..."  Akane stated, finishing her food and getting ready for school.

"Mistress, here's your bag." she turned to look at Mizuki as she gladly took my bag and thanked her, which she bowed in response before heading off. 

She opened the door and closed it behind her, she pulled out her wings and flew into the sky. While she was flying, Akane admired the view from above. After a safe landing, she waited for the trio at the school entrance until she saw Asmodeus, Iruma, and Clara. 

Clara spotted her and called out, "Aka-chi!!!" She quickly rushed towards her and hugged her waist as she hugged her back, with her eccentric personality, Akane slowly got used to her surprise attacks. She also reminded her of a little sister, so she often speaks with her.

"Akane-sama, good morning!" Asmodeus casually greeted her as he waved at her and she waved back at him. For Asmodeus, he's like a brother, although, he refused to call her 'Akane-chan' and decided to call her 'Akane-sama' instead. But surely, she slowly got used to him when she spoke with him a little.

She noticed Iruma didn't say anything. Unwrapping her arms from Clara's body, she tapped him on the shoulder and asked if he was alright. He flinched and quickly reassured her, saying that he was fine. Akane gazed at him with slight concern, he's been like that ever since the few days. She's worried about him, but she respects him so she leaves him be.

The school bell roars and it's lunchtime. After grabbing the food that she wanted to eat and heading over to where her new friends were, she sat down beside Iruma and began to eat with him. Asmodeus and Clara were still getting their food. 

She then notices Iruma, who is in his thoughts again. Akane continuously watched him with a worried look, so what she did was she poked his cheek making him wake up from his thoughts.

"Huh? What is it, Akane-chan?" He asked. She held out her hand, signaling him to give his hand to hers. Already getting used to it, he knowingly places his hand on hers and starts to rub his hand.

"So soft..." She mumbled, happily. Chuckling, he smiles at her obsession with soft things. "Iruma-sama," Asmodeus called out his attention as they both looked at him and she stopped rubbing his hand. "Iruma-sama, would you like the rest of my food as well?" He asked.

Then Clara pops out of nowhere while holding bread in her hand, "eat up, Iruma-chi!" She then shoves it in his mouth, nearly choking on it.

"Fank you..." Iruma muffled, sweatdropped. "Iruma-sama, is something troubling you?" Asmodeus asked him in concern.

"Huh?" Iruma confusedly looks at him.

"If there's anything I can do for you, please-" He got interrupted by Iruma's phone beeping. They all glanced at him surprised, "sorry, one sec."

When he pulls out his phone and sees something that causes him to flinch, he immediately puts his phone back in his pocket. "Um, thanks for lunch. I'm gonna head out for a bit," he told them.