ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: 𝔾𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔼𝕟𝕘𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕕?

Okay, I'll try my best to write this story cause I love 'Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun!' (Spoiler alert! Wicked phased Iruma made my heart skip a beat)

Now then, let's get started!

——————————————————

(3rd person's POV)

Inside the room, two men were sitting on their chairs while looking at each other with serious expressions on their faces. On the other side of the desk, was the principal of the school, aka adoptive grandfather of Iruma, Lord Sullivan. Along with Opera, who was holding his cup of tea, he was curious about what conversation made the atmosphere so tense.

"So, all I need my grandson to sign the contract?" Sullivan asked.

"Yes, that's all you need to do. However, it is your grandson's decision if he wanted to do it or not. But at least tell him this, it's for the sake of my daughter." The mysterious man replied, placing the paper with the contract on the table.

Sullivan stares at it and hums in understanding, "I see." Opera slightly peeks at the contract and his eyes slightly widen in surprise. Then all of the sudden, a loud dying scream echoes from the outside as the entire realm shakes like there was an earthquake. Meanwhile, the students were holding their ears while shouting in pain and complaining about the scream.

But in Sullivan's office, they could barely hear anything. Opera casually moves his head, wondering where the scream is coming from. The mysterious man was startled by the loud noise as he looks at Sullivan with a questioning look, who was just drinking his tea and his composure was normal. Finally, the scream went down.

"What in the world?" The strange man asked, looking upwards with an eyebrow raised in confusion. Then Sullivan puts down his cup as he stood up from his seat while patting down his clothes, "excuse me for a moment, there's something I need to take care of! But don't worry, I'll promise you that I will help out with your precious daughter! Bye!"

"Wait—!"

And just like that, he disappears into thin air, leaving him and Opera alone inside the room. The unknown man sighs and laid back in his chair while slightly talking to Opera, "I'm sorry for the sudden inconvenience. Make sure to remind him about the contract and deliver it to me after he finished with it."

Opera bows his head and said, "Yes." After that, the man stood up from his seat and left the room. Opera looks at the paper, wondering what will be Iruma's reaction to this. On the paper, was the arrangement for the engagement for Iruma.

~*~•~*~•~*~

After Sullivan disappeared and manage to stop Kalego from blowing his grandson's arm off, he scolded Iruma's teacher before feeding his powers to the strange creature that came from the ring, he explained to Iruma that the ring was called as 'Gluttonous Feeder Ring' and it's a magical item that stores the wearer's magical power.

"It eats magical powers?" Iruma asked, but his grandpa continues his explanation, "but it's perfectly harmless as long as you feed it enough." Looking at the ring, Sullivan said, "you poor thing. You must've been crying because you were so hungry."

Clara stares at them with an amazed look and a happy smile on her face while helping Asmodeus to stand up, who was already tired after the ring sucked his powers dry. "He still has so much magical power after letting that thing eat so much? Chair-Demon Sullivan is frightening!" Alice mumbles out.

Although, Kalego was not satisfied. "But now we won't able to rank him!" He protests, but Sullivan ignores him while continuing to talk to his grandson. "Oh, by the way, once you put that ring on, it won't come off."