Chapter 1

*Third Point of View*

"Ni-San, why are we going to UA? I distinctly remember saying that I didn't want to go to a hero school." A 15 year old boy grumbles as he and his older brother walk through the entrance of UA.

This boy was named Macbeth Aizawa the younger brother of the underground hero 'Eraserhead'. He did have a similar personality to Shota however their looks were different.

Macbeth had spiky black hair with white hair at the back. Some of it is tied with beads on one side of his head. He had bags under his eyes despite sleeping almost 24/7. He also had eyeliner around his eyes but his purple lips were not makeup as some would assume. His height was 5'9.

"Stop complaining Macbeth, besides we're not even registering you yet." Shota said his last few words to quiet for his younger brother to hear.

Macbeth scoffed, "I don't see the point of me being here, you know how much I hate socializing."

Aizawa opened a door to a dark room with other hero's present, "Well I hate socializing just as much as you do and I don't complain."

'that's because your an old man Ni-San' Macbeth thought while glancing at his older brother. Shota just sighs and walks over to one of the monitors. Macbeth glances around and slowly backs away to the door. Macbeth mentally smirks as he opens the door but his joy is short lived when Shota pulls him back into the room by his shirt collar.

"Don't. Even. Think. About. It. Macbeth." Shota scolds him while shoving him towards a monitor showing the exams that were currently happening. The younger Aizawa gives up and looks at the screen bored out of his mind, "HEEYYOOO MACBETH HOWS IT GOIN-" "Shut the hell up already 'Mic" Macbeth glares at Present Mic. He flinches and cowers away behind Shota

"Was he always this moody?"

"Yeah, he's just pissed that he had to wake up." Aizawa mutters still observing the students taking the exams. Present Mic agreeably nods and was about to say something when loud explosions come from the monitors. Everyone in the room pauses and looks at the screens to see a spiky blond boy taking out robots with his quirk like they were flies.

Macbeth hears the hero's murmurs about the explosive boy and groans in annoyance, 'He's not even saving anyone he's just taking out the 'bots. Hero's should put other people's safety as priority first."

Eraser head glances at his younger brother and sees his eyebrows furrowed and his hands clasped together. He smirks at this knowing what Macbeth was thinking.

"Alright it's time to bring out the 0-pointers!" Nezu announces. A hero nods and presses a button that releases the giant robots. Macbeth shakes his head in disappointment seeing everyone running away from the ginormous robots.

However his disappointment comes to an end when a certain broccoli boy takes down the 0-pointer in one punch. Macbeth facepalms knowing whose quirk that was, 'Yagi-San you better have a good explanation to why this broccoli has your quirk!' He glared at the floor and Present Mic moves away from him 'slightly' disturbed.

The exams were now over and Macbeth felt a wave of relief wash over him. He was about to walk out of the room until his brother drags him back....Again. "Come on Macbeth, Nezu wants to talk to you" Shota tired says. Macbeth grumbles profanities but his older brother just ignores it.

"Ah Macbeth how are you?" Principal Nezu says in his normally cheerful tone. Hearing Macbeth still mumbling Aizawa slaps the back of his head, "Answer the damn principal Mac."

Macbeth growls at his brother but he tries to subdue his anger, "I'm doing fine sir'" Nezu chuckles while sipping his tea. "Well I heard that you haven't registered to any of the hero schools despite having a hero's license of your own."

An irk mark appeared on the 15 year olds head, "I never wanted to be a hero from the very beginning. The only reason why I got the license was to make sure my brother does nothing stupid while on patrols."

Nezu sweat drops at Macbeth's statement, "Macbeth" "Yes Nezu-San?" "The teachers of UA and I have been thinking of forcefully registering you to class 1-A as a student!"

Present Mic and Midnight pop out of nowhere and give a thumbs up to Macbeth which scared the living shit out of him, "Where the hell did you two come from?!" The two hero's flinched and disappeared again greatly disturbing the young Aizawa.

Shota pinched the bridge of his nose, "Look Mac, I've been looking through the scores of the kids who passed the exam" 'Since when? The exams just ended two freaking minutes ago!' "And from the looks of it, that 1-A class is gonna a pain in my ass so..I need someone with common sense to help me deal with them alright."

Macbeth looked at him with a 'wtf' face, "Can I say that I refus-" "No!" Everyone in the room deadpanned. Macbeth groaned, "Fine, but only if I can bring my rug and sleep half the time."

The hero's sweat dropped but Eraserhead just smirked deviously, "You got a deal little brother"

'What the hell did I just get myself into?'

_________________________________________________

Yo!

So I am starting a new fan fiction cuz why hell the not. I also love Macbeth from fairy tail so why not bring him into the picture too!

*I do not own Fairytail, My Hero Academia, or any references that I use,I only own some of the plot*