Chapter 5

*In The Monitor Room*

Jiro and Macbeth walked into the Monitor Room, "Thanks for waking me up, otherwise I would have been scolded by my brother and All Might" Macbeth said to Jiro while scratching the back of his neck. (Btw everyone knows you and Aizawa are related, they freaked out when they got this information)

"It's no problem really, I mean you are one of my team mates after all." Jiro lightly punched his shoulder erupting the quietest of laughs from the male.

Jiro softly smiled and waved her hand 'bye' before walking towards Momo and Mina, "I see that my OTP is getting along." Mina smirks, "Wh-what no, w-we're just f-friends." Jiro stutters with a small blush.

"Yeah...sure you are." Mina giggles. Momo shakes her head but silently agrees with what Mina was saying.

While Jiro was talking to Momo and Mina, Macbeth walked over next to Todoroki, assuming that he wouldn't make conversation with him.

However, Mineta and Kaminari decides to walk over to him, "Ne ne Macbeth-San, what's the key to getting a girl's attention?" Mineta asks, "Go die in a fire and they might take a glance."

"Oh! So that's how you-wait.....die in a fire?" The grape looks at Macbeth in horror. The taller male glares at both Kaminari and Mineta until they left him alone, which they did. Little did he know that Todoroki was happy that he got rid of the perverts.

*Time Skip*

Everyone watched the monitors, viewing Midoriya and Uraraka discussing their plan as they walk through the building.

Suddenly Bakugo appears from a corner, trying to attack them. They manage to dodge it but the Pomeranian looked anger.

"That's not fair Bakugo! How unmanly of him!" Kirishima punches his palm together (if that makes sense)

'But isn't that just a battle strategy?' Macbeth sweatdropped.

"This is a strategy too. They are in the middle of a battle" All Might stated.

Macbeth blocked out everyone's voices and just focused on Midorya's and Bakugo's battle (mostly cuz he was annoyed and tired)

'He looks like a villain with that expression' Macbeth deadpanned as he saw Bakugo running towards the poor broccoli ready to attack.

However Midoriya grabbed his arm and flipped him over with all of his strength, everyone was left surprised including Macbeth.

'uh-oh, angry Pomeranian looks pissed' Macbeth looked at bakugo who had his hands opened, explosions popping from them and seemed to be yelling at Midoriya

Suddenly everyone yelled 'Plus Ultra!' which scared the shit out of Macbeth, who had been dozing off. Surprisingly, Todoroki patted his shoulder which calmed him down a bit.

Aoyama gets everyone's attention back on the screen as Bakugo launches a kick at Deku, what he didn't know was that Midoriya was wrapping the capture tape around his ankle, dodging an explosion from Boom-Boom-Boy

The students in the monitor room observe them in admiration, since one of them was not using their quirk, yet still holding off against the explosions.

Out of options, the living broccoli runs away, leaving the Pomeranian even more angry as he chases after him.

'This guy is a crazy ego-maniac......but then again I guess I kinda am as well' Macbeth smirked a tiny bit at the thought.

After a few minutes, he notices that Bakugo was having a mental conversation with himself, looking even more pissed off.

"Why is Angry Pomeranian getting more and more angry as time passes?" Macbeth mutters as Todoroki shrugs.

After Bakugo found Deku, he attacks him and Midoriya was unable to dodge or block it, resulting in him getting hurt.

However Mr. Pomeranian was not done, he pulls a trigger from his grenade gauntlet along with Deku who decides to use his quirk which set of a huge explosion making everything in the area shakes.

During that moment, Uraraka takes the chance to capture the 'bomb' while Iida was distracted.

After that was over, everyone in the building was down except for Iida. 'Well that was an eventful fifteen minutes.' Macbeth thought in a dull mood.

_______________________________________

Hey hey hey!

Also, sorry if fighting scenes suck cuz I'm bad at them -.- And I kinda rushed the ending a bit so sorry about that.

*Fun Fact* After Macbeth scared Kaminari and Mineta away, Todoroki kinda enjoyed him around, as he was not talkative and he kept annoying people away

Next chapter I'm going to introduce another person from the Aizawa Fam! I wonder who it is......jk I know

*Fairytail and My Hero Academia and preferences that I use are not owned by me, I only own some of the plot*