Chapter 13

*3rd point of view*

Macbeth woke up and a wave of exhaustion immediately hit him like a rogue wave.

He sniffed the air and recognized the familiar scent of the hospital.

"So you're finally awake? Good for you!"

Macbeth groaned with annoyance evident on his face, "Shut up, Erik."

Erik snickered and his girlfriend, Kinana, in her snake form hissed as if she was laughing as well

The Aizawa sat up, rubbing his temple, "What happened? How's Shota?"

Erik's snickering died down and his expression turned serious.

He threw his hands into his coat pockets and sighed, "You seriously don't remember, do you?"

Macbeth shook his head, "Not a damn thing. After I lost control everything turned black....oh god."

He pinched the bridge of his nose, "Did I kill anyone?"

Erik chuckled, "Nah, not yet. But you gave everyone at Magnolia quite the scare. Speaking of that, when are you coming back? It's been a few months."

Macbeth sighed, "I-I don't know. I've been having so much going on lately. With UA and the ADA and Magnolia....I'll end up dying."

Erik patted his head causing Macbeth to glare at him.

"I'm just messing with you, Midnight. But it would be nice if you visited every now and then."

Macbeth reached over to the night stand and grabbed a glass of water, "If that's what you guys want, Cobra."

Then he downed the entire cup.

Suddenly, the door slammed open creating a loud noise, causing Erik to cover his ears, "God damn it! Watch it, Chihuahua!"

Chuuya growled and tried to lung at the maroon haired male, only to be held back by his boyfriend.

If you don't like Soukoku then suffer in silence >:(

"Now, now Chuuya~ Can't be murdering Macbeth's childhood friend~" Dazai cooed.

Erik and Macbeth unconsciously flinched when he said 'childhood'

Chuuya noticed and immediately kicked Dazai out of the room, "Idiot! You're not helping! Go bug Kunakida or something!"

Erik smirked, "Wow, never took you as one to care, Chihuahua."

"If you're going to anger Chuuya, I suggest that you do it outside of my room." Macbeth deadpanned.

Chuuya sighed then sat at the foot of Macbeth's bed, "How are you feeling kid?"

"Like shit." Macbeth grumbled.