Chapter 4

*Time Skip to Next Day before School*

*3rd point of view*

Macbeth was currently in the teachers lounge sleeping on his rug waiting for a certain pro hero to arrive, "YOUNG MACBETH I AM HERE!!!" Macbeth flinches at All Might's volume.

"Yeah, I think I got it don't have to shout, god damn." All Might scratches the back of his neck, "Ha! Sorry about that young Macbeth, just an old habit of mine.

"Then break the damn habit!"

*Mini Time Skip brought to you by Macbeth yelling at people to shut up*

All Might (in his small might form) and Macbeth were sitting on the couch, "So what did you want to talk about Macbeth?" All Might asks.

Macbeth learns forward a bit "Can you explain to me how the living broccoli who keeps breaking his bones is now your successor?"

'Living broccoli? Oh, he's talking about young Midoriya...' All Might sweatdrops at the nickname.

"Well he was originally quirkiness, yet he had more motivation and courage than most hero's that I've seen..."

Macbeth put a hand under his chin, "Explain, Yagi-San"

"Well during the Sludge Incident, Young Midoriya sprung into action to save Bakugo, at that time I wasn't able to do anything do to my time limit, however his courage gave me the motivation to push further!" All Might exclaims.

Macbeth leans back, "So basically he had the right mind set, am I right?" The 1# hero nods. The 1st year nods, believing that Midoriya was the right person for All Might's quirk since he was worried that the pro hero could not find a proper pupil to pass down his quirk.

"By the way..." Macbeth looks at All Might signaling him to continue his sentence, "Why do you despise being a hero so much?"

"Too much responsibility, too much work, and not enough time to sleep." Macbeth deadpans. All Might falls of the couch in shock, "Well nice talking to you Yagi-San, see you in the afternoon." Macbeth gets up and leaves the room without another word.

'Young Macbeth you really are something else.'

*Time skip to the Afternoon*

"I AM...." Macbeth looks at the door with a 'WTF' face, "ENTERING NORMALLY THROUGH THE DOOR!"

While everyone was talking about having All Might as their teacher Macbeth had only two things on his mind: sleep and why the hell All Might was walking like a robot.

"I will be teaching Hero Basics. To lay your foundation, all types of training will be done. It has the most units too." All Might starts doing a pose, "Today we will start... WITH THIS!"

'Yagi-San I thought I asked you to break your shouting habits when I was around' Macbeth thought in annoyance.

All Might takes out a card that reads 'BATTLE' on it, "Battle Training!" Many of Macbeth's classmates were excited, especially Bakugo, but the sleep obsessed first year just wanted to die already.

"Along with that...are these!" All Might pushes a button and the walls move, showing a bunch of suitcases with numbers on them, "The costumes that were made according to your requests, and the Quirk registration you sent in." Everyone gasps in shock and excitement all but...you guessed it, Macbeth.

"Once you change, meet me at Ground Beta."

*Time Skip to Ground Beta*

'Gotta thank Ni-San for registering my costume at the last minute....not' Macbeth though while adjusting one of his gloves.

He walks to Ground Beta where everyone else was and stands in the very back

He walks to Ground Beta where everyone else was and stands in the very back. Macbeth glances at everyone and notices how flashy most of them were, 'Do this people care about fame or actually hero work?'

Macbeth glances at Midoriya's costume and almost bursts into laughter, 'This guy really is a fanboy holy shit.'

While Uraraka and Midorya were conversing Mineta comes up and makes a pervy comment which Macbeth does not like since he drinks that ✨respect woman juice✨ So he comes up to them and secretly grabs the perverted grape to brat him into grape juice.

"Make a comment like that again while I'm around and you'll have an early death you man-child." He says in a deadly tone. Mineta flinches and nods repeatedly. Macbeth lets go of him and sighs.

"Let's get started then, you zygotes!" All Might suddenly exclaims, scaring the shit out of Macbeth.

"Its time for the battle training." "Sensei!" Iida raises his hand. Of course, Macbeth being Macbeth was to lazy and sleepy to pay attention so he just sits on his levitating rug and falls asleep.

While Macbeth was sleeping, All Might announced the teams:

Team A: Uraraka, Midoriya

Team B: Shoji, Todoroki

Team C: Mineta, Momo

Team D: Bakugo, Iida

Team E: Mina, Aoyama

Team F: Sato, Koda

Team G: Kaminari, Jiro, Macbeth

Team H: Tokoyami, Asui

Team I: Ojiro, Hagakure

Team J: Sero, Kirishima

*Mini Time Skip*

Jiro was about to walk away when she spotted Macbeth still sleeping on his rug. She remembers that he was on her team along with Kaminari so she walks over and taps his shoulder a couple of times. He opens his eyes with murderous intent, 'Okay who wants to die- oh it's Jiro-San'

He looks at her for a minute before finally getting the message, "Oh sorry, I despise speeches and lectures so I decided it would be a good time to take a power nap."

Jiro looks at Macbeth with a 'WTF' face, "Okay...but now we gotta go to the monitor room, team A is hero's and Team D is villains."

Macbeth nods and gets up from his rug, walking towards the monitor room. Jiro sighs in relief as her face grows a tint of red, 'He actually looks kinda cute in his costume'

____________________________________________________

Yo!

Its way harder than I thought it was to right down every subtitle in the anime :\ But it's still fun to write!

*Fun Fact* Macbeth absolutely despises perverts and respects woman with all of his being so when he saw Mineta peaking at Uraraka, he wanted to kill him where he stood.

*Fairytail and My Hero Academia and other preferences I use are not owned by me, I only own some of the plot*