About Chrysanthemum Celestine Crystalis

Chrysanthemum Celestine Crystalis Potter (Lokisdottir)

Chrysanthemum, commonly called Celestine, is the daughter of pure-blood wizard James Fleamont Potter and Asgardian Prince, Loki Odinson, God of Lies and Mischief. Celestine grew up from the age of 15 months to 4 years of age in the forest on the outskirts of Magnolia with her Dragon Mother, Crystine, an Ice Dragon and the Queen of all dragons, after her father and stepmother, Lily Potter nee Evans, were murdered. During those years, Celestine learned and trained in magic, Ice Dragon Slaying Magic to be precise. Crystine had also begun to teach her Mind-bending just before she had disappeared leaving Celestine all alone. After Crystines' disappearance, Celestine automatically took the title of Queen of Dragons, while continuing to live in her den in the forest training her magic, before being found by Makarov Dreyer, Guild Master of Fairy Tail.

Makarov, commonly known as "Master" or "Gramps" to all in the guild, had taken Celestine in when he found her in the forest one day after a Guild Master meeting. As the years go by, Celestine continues to learn and train her magic, becoming the youngest mage in all of Fiore (also known as America to non-magic people) to achieved the title of SS-Century Class mage and the First Wizard Saint of Fiore by the age of 9. By the time Celestine starts her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Celestine has also achieved the title of First Goddess of Ishgar.

It isn't until Celestine is nearing her 10th birthday, that she finally meets her birth family, is reunited with an old friend and introduced back into the wizarding world.

How will Celestineand her newfound family cope as they are thrown through a whirlwind of dramacoming from all sides.