Chapter 4

Recap:

"The group of mages I have chosen to represent Fairy Tail are:

Erza Scarlet,

Natsu Dragneel,

Gray FullBuster,

Gajeel Redfox,

Laxus Dreyer and,

Celestine Crystalis"

Time Skip – Temple in Cambodia

3rd POV

The sight that met the Avengers was quite comical and disturbing to say the least as they were stood in the doorway of the abandoned Temple.

Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki and the Trimen; Hibiki Lates, Eve Tearm and Ren Akatsuki from Blue Pegasus were playing hosts in one corner of the room trying and immensely failing to appease Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail. Yuka Suzuki and Toby Horhorta of Lamia Scale were in another corner having a ridiculous argument about Toby's missing sock that was actually hanging out of his pants pocket. Natsu Dragneel, Gray FullBuster and Gajeel Redfox of Fairy Tail along with Lyon Vastia from Lamia Scale were in the centre of the room having a pointless fight about who is stronger than who, which ultimately ended in a brawl.

On the opposite side of the room away from the chaos, Natasha and Clint point out to the rest of the Avengers three figures around a large rectangular. At a closer inspection, they notice two largely muscular men, one with spikey blond hair, and the other bold with a long dark brown almost black moustache and beard, as well as what looks to be a pure white panther cub lying asleep on the table in-between the men. The two men; Laxus Dreyer of Fairy Tail and Jura Neekis of Lamia Scale stop their conversation at the site of the new arrivals concluding that they are the outsiders: The Avengers.

 The two men; Laxus Dreyer of Fairy Tail and Jura Neekis of Lamia Scale stop their conversation at the site of the new arrivals concluding that they are the outsiders: The Avengers

The Avengers themselves are continuously scanning the room looking for Chrysanthemum as they make their way over to the two men and panther. Bucky, Loki, and Thor are the only ones looking directly at the Panther knowing exactly who it is. Bucky as he has seen her in this form before and, Loki and Thor as they can sense Aesir magic, the same Aesir magic Loki uses.

Once they have reached the table, Laxus looks over at them and nods in greeting before looking to the rest of the room who appear to be oblivious to the newcomers. He yells out to gain their attention but is disregarded.

As the noise level continues to rise along with Laxus' yelling, the Avengers begin to take notice of the white panther cub as it lowly growls out and covers its' ears with their paws to help drown out the noise. Having enough and knowing she can't go back to sleep anytime soon, the panther rises from their spot on the table, surveys the room, taking notice of the new and last arrivals.

The Avengers watch as the panther turns to them with sharp, piercing emerald-green eyes and all but Bucky tenses not knowing what the angry feline is about to do. They slowly let out a breath they didn't know they were holding as the panther turns to the rest of the room, and although tiny due to being a cub lets out a tremendously loud roar that instantly silences the rooms occupants.

All eyes turn to the panther standing regally next to Jura and in front of the Avengers. Seeing the new arrivals, everyone but the Fairy Tail mages walk over and start introducing themselves to the last arrivals. The white panther known as Celestine Crystalis, walks to the near-empty end of the table where coincidentally, Loki and Thor are standing and gracefully sits while waiting for her guild members to walk over to her.

The instance they are standing in front of her, the other mages silence instantly causing the Avengers to as well and look over to see what happens. The entire time, Loki, Thor, and Bucky not taking their eyes off Chrysanthemum, and she not taking her eyes of her fellow guild members.

Celestine lets out another tremendous roar scolding her teammates for their behaviour. Lifting their heads and looking at her, she dismisses Erza and Gray with her eyes and a quiet chuff, leaving only the three dragon slayers in front of her. Laxus, Natsu, and Gajeel take the risk of looking directly into Celestines eyes and immediately look down in shame and submission as she lets out one last thundering roar, this one much louder than the last causing everyone present to cover their ears.

The Avengers look up and watch astonished as this tiny creature commands them, giving one last chuff and turning around to look at the rest of the silent room.