Chapter 6

Note: Hey Everyone, so sorry I haven't posted an update in months. I started working on this chapter and got writers block while I went on holidays, then work was getting frantic. I hope to start posting regularly from now, but am starting with Chapter 6 this week. 

Sadly, I completely forgot about adding Gajeel into the teams in Chapter 4 so I'm just gonna be adding him in now. He has been placed with Natsu and Gray to find and fight Cobra and Cubellios.

3rd POV

Seeing Chrysanthemum walking out of the Temple sparks everyone into motion. Moving off into their teams; Bucky, Steve, Thor and Loki start after the young girl.

Steve, underestimating the mage speeds up and walks in front of the group in case their opponent jumps to attack from the front. Chrysanthemum takes notice and simply turns her had half-way back to Bucky and rolls her eyes.

Seeing her do so, Bucky chuckles to himself and starts walking next to her. Striking up a conversation, Bucky asks the young mage how everything has been since they last saw each other. Chrysanthemum answers all his questions and asks some of her own.

Loki, noticing his daughter quietly conversing to the soldier, carefully starts to analyse her while starting to think of ways to approach her about her heritage. Deciding to talk to her after the mission as they need to be 100% focused. He doesn't want her getting hurt because she is processing the information of her parentage.

On the other hand, Thor looks between his niece and brother wondering why Loki hasn't said a word to her yet. While trying to grab Lokis' attention to question what his plan is, he keeps his ears open to the sounds of the surrounding forest. Suddenly hearing a groaning and grunting noise in the distance, Thor manages to grab his brother by the shoulder and stops them both from walking further.

The other 3 of the group following suit once realising that the Asgardians have stopped. Tuning into her senses, Chrysanthemum subtly tilts her head, extending her hearing as far as she can. A look of realisation and annoyance becomes clear on her face once figuring out what the Thunder God stopped for.

"It's a Vulcan." They hear a soft voice say.

Steve looks back from the front of the group, "What's a Vulcan?"

Chrysanthemum responds while slowly turning in a circle watching the trees, "A Vulcan is a monster that resembles a primate. They are easy to take care of, considering they are immensely stupid."

Thor looks on in confusion at the term 'primate' and is about to question it when Chrysanthemum answers.

"It's a giant monkey."

Chrysanthemum simply turned back around, grabbing Bucky's hand and walking towards the direction Steve had been taking them. The others were completely astounded that she disregarded a potential threat, although after careful observation, Loki figured out that she knows exactly what she is doing. That this is her house, her territory, the Avengers and himself were just guests. None of them held any authority over the mission.

With Natsu, Gray and Gajeel

Walking through the forest together, the fire dragon slayer, ice mage and iron dragon slayer aren't exactly being inconspicuous.

Constantly fighting and throwing insults towards each other.

Typical day for the three of them.

What they didn't know, being too engrossed with trying to one-up each other, was that they were being watched.

With Laxus, Jura and Erza

The three S-Class wizards were walking together in a tight triangle formation.

Being so experienced in taking down dark wizards and dark guilds, they keep their eyes open.

With Laxus' dragon slayer magic, he is able to hear from quite the distance. As such, he is able to hear the two dragon slayers and ice mage fighting each other.

It is a miracle that he is able to keep a straight face with what he is hearing from the destructive trio.

Jura, however is occasionally turning his head in a different direction to watch his surroundings.

The only female out of the three of them, Erza, had taken it upon herself to take the lead in their little group and is walking forward with purpose.

With Blue Pegasus and Lamia Scale

Ichiya, along with the remaining members of the Trimen; Eve and Ren continue into the forest together.

Lamia Scales' Yuka, Toby and Lyon walk from the rear of the group, spotting a river bank to their right.

Deciding to converse with the three mages from Blue Pegasus, they all come to a stand-still and head to the river for a short rest and discuss a plan to take on two dark wizards.

With Stark, Natasha and Barton

Natasha and Stark walk side-by-side traipsing through the trees.

Barton took it upon himself to climb and jump across tree branches to give themselves a high advantage.

As Barton is up high, he is able to see the rustle of leaves easier, that just so happens to be coming closer to them in the distance.

Seeing a flash of white fur on a large figure jumping from branch to branch makes Barton uneasy and start to reach his comms to contact his teammates on the ground.

With Hibiki in the Temple

Accessing Archive after everyone has left, Hibiki gets a geographical layout of the surrounding forest to pinpoint each team of mages and heroes.

As the map appears in front of him, he starts to write a code that will allow the auras of magical beings to appear. This way it will be easier to locate Oracian Seis coming from the distance.