Chapter 8

June 11, 2012 | 1:10 pm

The new medical clinic was slowly but surely coming along. Hikaru had easily purchased another machiya building, planning on renovating it into the office he knew would be helpful in the area. This way residents wouldn't have to take a bullet train to the hospital only to be directed to the ER because, for some reason, Mizuno Medical Center had yet to make an urgent care area; an inconvenience that Hikaru couldn't look past.

The building had been cleaned out and renovated and applications were starting to be filled but now there was the issue of decorating and Hikaru had never been so happy to have Aija by his side, who had a pretty impressive knowledge of interior decorating from just what he remembered about her condo when they were in Seattle. So when he asked her to come along and look at his office, she didn't take long to accept. He had chuckled when she came out looking just as professional as he was, her reasoning being that she needed to represent her future husband. He had no problem with that at all.

Now as Aija walked around the near-empty room taking in the space, Hikaru let his dark eyes trail over at her ass which her beige skirt emphasized just right in his gaze. They gaze up at her white blouse, loving the slight peek of her smooth back it gave whenever her head would turn and her dark hair would sway to the side.  He rubbed his chin as he tried to will his cock to stay dormant. 

Didn't she remember he had a thing about backs? 

Was she doing this to him on purpose? 

Her appearance reminded him so much of those days in Seattle in the clinic. How many times had he made her orgasm in that very place?

Aija gave her opinion on where certain things should go and how they should look, unaware that her fiance's attention was on two things instead of one. She returned over to where Hikaru had a desk already up for his office that had been delivered. He had told her he wasn't too sure of it and so Aija looked it over. 

The desk was an L shape with a bit of a hook. Contemporary with a lot of cabinets for space. Honestly, she didn't see anything wrong with it, but she came around over to Hikaru who was now sitting down in his chair. "So...what do you think desk-wise?" 

He grabbed her hand, bringing her over to sit on his lap before kissing her. His hands caressed over her body and Aija did the same to Hikaru's before she broke away from his lips and stood up a bit to look at the catalog of office furniture where desks were all over the place. 

"I mean I know a good desk when I see one but...some of these I have no idea about."

Hikaru smirked, reaching behind to stroke Aija's hair. "Indeed." Unable to hold back from how beautiful and sexy she looked, he started reaching under her skirt giving her covered pussy a light stroke. Immediately affected, Aija bit her lip as she climbed back in Hikaru's lap and at the feel of his hand, her head fell back.

Hikaru smiled down at her while whispering, "You like it when I stroke your hot little pussy, Koi? In this very office? Is this what you've been missing?"

Aija swallowed hard, her back arching as she felt Hikaru moving his hands so good against her pussy as she whispered back, "Yes...I already want you so bad. What about researching desks though?"

Hikaru thought about it as he pulled his tie off and started to unbutton her pencil skirt. "Well, I can stop."

Aija gripped his shoulder and her head fell back again gasping out, "No, please... Control me...please?"

Hikaru growled soft, almost a purr as he whispered in her ear, "Are you sure, Koi?"

Once again, there was that submissive side he loved so much. His hand slipped into her unbuttoned skirt and into her panties; his fingertips lightly brushing over Aija's clit before they slipped into her warm slit. Aija cried out soft, moving her hips against his hand, wanting more of what Hikaru had to give her as she nodded her head yes.