Prologue

Foreword

Hey lovelies, this is the second part of Aija and Hikaru's journey. This is the first draft so there will be some things needed to be revised as time goes on.

If this is your first time seeing this series, please read book one: Oxytocin first. The link will be at the end of the prologue.

Also because this is the first draft, there will be most definitely things left out that will be put in the second draft. I can feel it already.

Because this story has Japanese culture in it, if there is anything that needs to be changed or removed, please let me know so I make said changes. I don't wish to offend or seem ignorant. With that being said, please enjoy book two: Vena Cava!

© All Rights Reserved / Bitzsoi 2020

____________________________________

Kyoto, Japan

2003

There was a quiet atmosphere in most of the regal-looking Ichikawa mansion that was surrounded by all-around views of peaceful gardens. The silence was brief as the sound of piano notes rose to a crescendo before coming down to a softer volume. The notes flowed from inside a hangout room where three to five guys were lounging around with various women. The only man without a woman beside him was Ichikawa Takumi who sat playing at his sleek black grand piano.

The notes were music to Mizuno Hikaru's ears, although if anybody were to pass by where he was seated on a couch they wouldn't have guessed. Three young ladies, all with midnight hair sat around him too pleased to take advantage of him. He let them rub their hands all over his chest; exposed from his open button-down shirt and he sighed happily feeling like an emperor surrounded by his concubines. Hikaru's world was full of ecstasy and lust and he didn't care who was inadvertently a part of it. Through it all, his hands and mouth were occupied in many ways.

His right hand caressed and squeezed the breast of Aki; a girl who didn't care who she opened her legs to just as long as she got off in the end. Hikaru had gotten her off many times before and she just came back for more of his skill. His left hand was hidden underneath the dress of Chise, who was just as promiscuous if not more so than Aki. She let out a moan that nearly matched the softest note of the piano from the way Hikaru's hand teased her soft folds mercilessly.

The third woman, Mizuki who matched Hikaru's nineteen years sighed passionately as he kissed up the smooth column of her neck. She was pretty new to the neighborhood but that didn't stop her from making her mark on the group. She was persistent and confident. Attributes that attracted Hikaru to the beautiful girl. He moved his hand from Aki's breast to direct Mizuki's mouth to his. His slick tongue breached her soft lips dancing around with hers and he was rewarded with a deep throaty moan from her. If he had it his way, he would kiss her lips all night.

Takumi ended his song, leaning forward with a smile to appreciate what he had just played. He moved to get up from the piano seat, putting a hand through his auburn hair to move it from his eyes. He witnessed the sexual show and smirked; his best friend was quite the playboy and while it normally didn't bother him, he felt that he just needed some time with his best friend. Between him going to college and Hikaru having his own dealings with medical school, there was barely any time to get together.

Takumi clapped a few times to get everybody's attention and when he succeeded said, "I'm glad you all have had a good time, however, I need for everybody but Mizuno-san to go home now. Oyasumi. Goodnight." He bowed respectfully after his words.

Hikaru nearly groaned at the timing of his best friend's eviction and after giving Mizuki a stare that promised more released her and Chise from his hands. The women situated their clothing and got up, giving Takumi a bow of departure before leaving. Others left as well and soon it was just the two.

Hikaru smiled as he sat in a relaxed pose with one arm over the back of the couch. "But why did you have to tell the women to leave, Taku-kun? There were three of them! More than enough to share." He asked in an agonized tone. He made a face to make it seem as if he just wouldn't live without sex with them.

But Takumi knew his best friend better and said, "You'll survive, Hikaru-kun. I'm sure of it." He came over to him and took a seat next to him, chuckling as he watched Hikaru fix up his unbuttoned shirt. "Besides, I told you. I'm done with that. I want to just have..."

"Shitte iru, I know...a woman of your very own. Like Briseis." Hikaru grumbled.

"It couldn't hurt to try, right?"

Hikaru flashed Takumi a wide grin and when he heard him laugh, gave a laugh of his own. For a long time, Takumi had been drooping around like a lovesick puppy ever since he met Briseis Kennedy a few months before. He didn't understand why Takumi wanted to just have one girlfriend. That idea just sounded so boring to him. Why have a cup of milk when you can have the whole cow? With Hikaru, there was no telling how many women he had been with already in his life, but none had ever gotten the status of girlfriend.

"You did you see the stare that Mizuki gave you when she left?" Hikaru heard Takumi ask as if he had read his mind. He glanced up at him. "No, I was too busy staring at her ass." He answered with the whole truth.

Takumi rolled his eyes. "She was staring at you something bad. Almost like she was in love with you."

Fingers frozen over the button he was currently fixing, Hikaru was silent but then he smiled. When his shirt was buttoned, he said to Takumi, "She's a nice girl..."

"But?"

"But you know me. I'm not like you, Takumi. I have too much going on to be worrying about just one woman. Med school takes enough of my time as it is. I can't imagine fitting in dates and relationships in the mix."

Hikaru shuddered at the thought of that and Takumi noticed, giving him a pat on the back. "You don't know unless you try. You might just find that one woman that gets you more than you get yourself."

Hikaru gave a soft chuckle before he let it grow into a full-blown laugh. The idea of that was so far-fetched to Hikaru that it was too hard to even imagine without laughing. He stood up and when Takumi did the same he walked with him out of the door saying, "Oh, that was a good one, Taku. Here, let's talk it about it more over dinner. We need to catch up anyway."

Takumi shook his head smiling. "What I said wasn't meant to be a joke, Hikaru. But I can take a hint. Do what makes you happy."

"Likewise."

Before walking down the sidewalk, Hikaru looked at his best friend with the most serious face he could give him as he declared, "I know you mean well, but there is just no way you are ever going to see me with the love of my life."