chapter 2: Prisonner

- "argh!"  -they exclaimed painfully when they were thrown into a dungeon they had never seen before and it was probably because the dungeon in question was below the mansion, in a tightly closed cellar.  Lisa rubbed her head and looked around, the room was damp and only lit by candles hanging from the cold cellar walls.  The cellar had 5 dungeons with each of the iron chains in handcuffs hung firmly on the walls and Lisa began to think that they were probably not the first to have been imprisoned here.  Fortunately they were not put in different cells.

But now.

What was going to happen to them now?  What were these monsters going to do to them from now on?

Lisa bit her lower lip while pulling her hair then looked at her friends.  Chaeyoung sat against the cold wall as she was as confused as Lisa, Jackson was gently patting Rosé's back who was shaking in fear while Jungkook stood holding the cell bars watching the ...  monsters chatting not far away.

Lisa then examined these 'monsters'.  They were pale, very pale and their canines were long and very sharp, it can possibly tear flesh. Vampires?  Lisa put a hand on her face and rubbed her forehead in frustration.  She examined them more closely and her eyebrows furrowed when she recognized them.

- "these are the children in the photo" -Lisa said in a whisper but her friends heard it anyway.

- "What are you talking about, Lisa?"  -Chaeyoung asked looking up at her.

- "When we were looking for things in the house earlier, me and Jungkook. I found a photo album and there were four children on each panel. Two girls and two boys, they look like them" -Lisa  said and Jungkook sighed.

- "They are the owners of this house" - He said then ruffled his hair.

- "That's right. This ... house belongs to us"

Namjoon's sudden voice made Jungkook jump two steps from the dungeon bars as Lisa and Chaeyoung stood up to face the individuals as well.  Lisa stepped forward a little more and found herself face to face with the one who had pounced on her a few minutes ago.  Lisa looked into her red eyes and she couldn't help but think her eyes would mirror those of a cat.

- "what do you want from us?"  -Lisa asked and in surprise a growl escaped the throat of the person in front of her but Namjoon pulled her back.

- "seeing as you have discovered our identities and much more importantly, What we are, we have no choice but to keep you prisoner here until we find a better agreement" -Namjoon said  calmly and Jackson stood in front of him.

-"agreement?"

- "yes, an agreement" -Namjoon answered and a cold hand came to rest on Namjoon's shoulder who did not move.  The other boy smiled an innocent smile like a child about to make a request to his parents but his red eyes and pale skin only made his appearance more than spooky.

- "But big brother! They are humans. We can't keep them captivated here for long! They die fast enough so why not eat them?"  -The other boy said and all of Lisa and her friends' body hair rose as a shiver ran through them.

- "Taehyung, what did I tell you last time? Human blood can make us lose control and hungry for more blood. We must not touch it especially you!"  -Namjoon looked at him sternly and Taehyung bowed his head in disappointment as his older sister stepped forward and stroked his cheek.

- "Don't worry Taehyung. If you're hungry, there are still plenty of animals in the forest"

- "I'm not hungry, Big Sister Jisoo, I just wanted to taste human blood as it is known to be extremely good!"  -Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was closest while rubbing his canines with his tongue.  But he was interrupted when his second sister spoke.