Chapter 8: control

Vampires.

Blood drinkers, cruel and vile. Refered as man's first predator. Legends has it that these beings endowed with supernatural power are almost invincible, they are immortal and their eyes only reflect their desire for blood, hence their scarlet red eyes.

It is also said that their beauty is their lethal weapon to attract the prey of their choice. Any vampire could kill a human being very quickly but they like to play with them before slaughtering them alive, once fully under their control.

Rosé sighed.

She was sitting in her room, she has been there for God knows how long now, she skipped school many times now, not finding any strength to study nor even to eat after everything that happened.

Instead, she was in her room trying to figure out something that could help but nothing, she even started to read facts about vampires but she didn't know which one was true. Some says vampires can't stand sunlight but Namjoon is fucking walking in the sun for all they know. Some legends says too that, there are some plants that are poisons for vampires that could be used to kill them, like vervain. 

Vervain....

Rosé got startled when her maid entered the room to ask if she was gonna once again skip school, Rosé waved them off gently saying that she was still sick. 

-"Young Miss, Your father also called earlier" 

-"Hum" -Rosé just said not looking. 

-"He is worried about you" 

This time Rosé looked up a bit and smiled sarcastically.

-"I haven't seen him a whole month, he could have atleast called me directly" -She sighed and then nodded at the maid who left seeing that Rosé wasn't in the mood. 

This, everybody is Roseanne Park, the only daughter of a billionaire. whose father she never see and she left all alone in this big ass house. On top of that, two weeks ago, she encountered real life vampires and her best friend got abducted by them.

Life is so damn funny, isn't it?

Rosé went back on her phone to read more facts about vampires when something caught her eyes. 

-"Vampires are supernatural being who get their powers mostly from drinking human blood but there is a time in the year when their power is so high, they cannot control them at all. They are at their peak during the red moon and will attack anything in their sight" 

Rosé frowned and wondered if that was true but then if it was...

-"Lisa is in danger" 

There will be a red moon happening soon....

.................................................

Lisa was once again doing chores outside the house, cutting the herbs while Jennie was once again the one watching over her. 

Wanna talk about last night with Taehyung? Well it happened that as soon as she slept Taehyung left the room as if nothing happened. Lisa could think, he is the weirdest one of them.

-"It is fucking hot out here" -Lisa looked up at the shining sun above her head and then looked at Jennie who looked at her straight in the eyes. Made Lisa's blood froze. 

It looked like she was starring at her soul. Lisa was about to continu when Jennie appeared beside her with a bottle of water surprisingly. Lisa looked at it first and wondered if it was poisonous or not.