chapter 3: Kim siblings

Lisa nervously bit on her nails as she stood at the end of the cell, looking at the door at the end of the hallway with anticipation but also fear. It's been almost an hour since the yougest vampire's visit and from what he said they were soon going to eat.

Dear Lord only knew what he meant by that. But then again, they promised right? That they won't mean her harm as long as her friends don't reveal their existance and as long as she stay in the cell, for the moment, she really has no plan in getting out of there, it would just be pointless.

Click.

Made the sound of the lock of the door. She slightly jumped at the sound and took in a deep but trembling breath as she watched the door swung open before her. She glupped and held tight on her own hands when she saw Namjoon walking toward her cell with a blank expression on his face. He silently advanced toward her and without a word, he openned the cell.

Lisa wasn't sure about what to do, she silently looked at him and he gently moved aside, telling her to go out of the narrow place she was in so she did. Not wanting to upset him.

Lisa took in another breath. Reassuring herself that they won't do harm to her. But who was she kidding??? They litteral blood-suckers, which is not reassuring at all and this idea of having 'dinner' with them is more than spooky.

She blinked twice as Namjoon told her to follow him. She silently walked behind him and had to narrow her eyes when she finally came face to face with some lights. It was dark outside but the candles hanging on the walls of the empty mansion was clear enough to see the surrounding. So she inspected, turning right and left, up and down to see anything particular that she might have missed when she and Jungkook visited the place.

-"Do you know what awaits you?" -Came Namjoon, deep but soothing voice. Lisa glupped and tried to look if he had any expression on his pale face but couldn't see any.

-"N-no... this is... this already too much to take in. I...I'm sorry...I" -Lisa nervously stuttered and bit on her lower lips as she looked down. She felt like a deer walking side by side with it's predator who was just waiting any wrong move from her to attack.

-"are you scared?"

'If I am scared? Well shit... it's not like everyday that you encounter true living vampires and that you suddenly became their prisonner' -She wanted to say oh so badly but of course, she held it in.

-"I would be lying if I said that I am not" -Lisa admitted quietly and all she heard from Namjoon was a low hum. She awkwardly played with her fingers as she still followed him down the hallway before turning left and finally reach the main entrance.

Lisa looked at the door.

Maybe if she tried to run really fast, she could get out of here. But that was  too risky, also she didn't know what these being are capable of so better stay calm for the moment.

...........

-"oh...." -Lisa lowly muttered at the display. The three other vampires with another person that she haven't seen before were sitting around a large table in what seemed like a dinning room. There was no 'food' on the white sheet covered table, just, candles, one glasse for each one of them and a bottle of wine in the middle? It looked like those scene in horror movie, were a group of crazy people were ready to sacrifice a virgin for their king. This.... it was terrifying.

-"Please take a seat" -Namjoon's deep voice brought from her thoughts as he mentionned for her with his hand to seat on her destined chair. Beside the oldest sister and the stranger that she has yet to identify and across the youngest sister who was throwing daggers with her eyes.