book two, chapter one: sunburnt

fuck it

heres chapter one of the second book.

y'all deserve SO MUCH MORE THAN THIS RADIO SILENCE IVE BEEN GIVING 😤

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU AND IVE GOTTEN SO MUCH LOVE AND SUPPORT FROM YOU GUYS AND IM JUST SO EXCITED TO KEEP WRITING!!

(p.s you guys are wild and I love every single one of you. things have just kinda been crazy in life and I'm trying my best to keep up. so I'm sorry once again and I'm dealing with a bunch of things that I just kinda have to get through!)

I cannot promise constant chapters but I will do my hardest to make content when I can.

life is wild my dudes. but anyways.

enjoy! :)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I watched as Sal pinned some loose strands of his ponytail up with some Bobby pins.

It was a a really nice day out, so we didn't want to spend it all inside.

"You're really attractive Sally face" I smiled as I walked up to him, letting my arms wrap around his torso.

"Fank yoo" he said, with a bobby pin stuck under his mask in his mouth.

He reached under and grabbed it, pinning another strand up to complete his look.

He was adorable. Gently, Sal kissed the top of my head and squeezed me tightly back. "Is Larry back yet?"

I shook my head "he said he was out, probably heading to Todd's parents"

Which we all knew what that mean.

Sal rolled his eyes and nodded, turning towards the open hammock that was hung on a wooden frame.

It was cute and definitely comfy.

We crawled our way onto it together, his one leg hanging off the edge to rock our bodies just barely to give a nice and soothing rhythm.

"I'm really happy right now" I hummed, my head and hand pressed against his chest with our legs tangled together.

"I'm so happy" he agreed and let his fingers comb through my hair.

He was so gentle and I couldn't feel more comfortable than right now.

I'm not sure how long we laid there, but the sun made my skin warm and cozy. It was a moment that made me feel at peace with the world and everything around me.

I've become more and more grateful for these types of moments. Especially when it comes to Sal.

"S'up you fuckers I'm back with the good shit!"

We were both startled as Larry almost jumped his way onto the hammock. Thank god it was an extra sturdy one and not a cheap little thing.

"Larry! This definitely doesn't support all of us!" I screeched as it rocked.

"No no look if I just distribute my weight we can fit!"

He sprawled across the two of us making us laugh hysterically as the hammock settled a bit. We couldn't move an inch or else we would tip over for sure.