⤷ sleepover

───── ❝ sleepover ❞ ─────

You hopped along the side of the road, sending winks to random strangers as you made your way to kirishima's house.

You didn't have to wait for him to open the door since you knew where he hid his house keys and welcomed yourself in.

Throwing your bag onto his sofa, you quickly ran upstairs at the sound of mina screaming. Slamming your best friend's door open, you saw four people inside.

Your two best friends along with some unexpected guests. Bakugou katsuki and kaminari denki. You slow walked in and sat down on the bed, eyeing the red head in confusion.

"Oh sorry I forgot to tell you! I invited these two last minute for the history project" he innocently stated and all you could do was sigh to yourself.

You hadn't bothered brushing your hair or anything since you thought it'd just be the three of you. Giving every person in the room a look, you started "Ok but I didn't bring my stationary or anything. Just clothes and some other stuff for the sleep over."

"That's alright, we'll manage" the reply went over your head as you thought about why the boy who'd usually be yelling by now, was laying on the floor so quietly.

"He's sleeping" kaminari whisper when he saw you staring at the dead body below you. You looked back in confusion "but I heard yelling right before I came in?-"

"Actually.." they all looked at eachother in guilt "we might have, sort of, kinda, made him pass out by tickling him?"

"HAHAHBAHAHAHAHJSODPDJSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJKDOS-" you burst into laughter and fell on top of katsuki causing him to wake up.

And of course you got exploded off of him "hey that hurt!" You said in sarcasm "WELL DON'T BOTHER ME NEXT TIME ICY HOT"

"Sorry~" you cooed before getting up and opening kiri's closet to get some of his clothes.

"I'm borrowing this, thanks!" You said in a hurry, grabbing one of his oversized T-shit along with a short short you left behind the last time you came over.

"Y/N COME BACK YOU NEVER RETURN MY CLOTHES"

A/n: I suddenly wanna make this a kiri fic lmao, also this is just part 1 of the sleep over cuz I'm kinda in a rush since I haven't posted in foreverrr