⤷ quirks

───── ❝ quirks ❞ ─────

You woke up extra early because you couldn't handle all your excitement. You change into your uniform after doing your routine and head down stairs.

Mina and kirishima had gotten accepted into U.A. so you were extra excited.

Your dad already made breakfast and started eating without you. "Eat your food before it goes cold" he said plainly and continued to eat. You chuckle at his behaviour and sit down to eat.

"Also you're not allowed to call me dad at school. You strictly call me 'Mr. Aizawa' with no exceptions." He said leaving you shocked. This was going to be hard but you'd get through it.

"Ok then, let's go!" You claim, grabbing your bag and rushing to the front door, your father following behind.

You walk into school and don't have trouble finding class 1-A since you just follow your dad. When you first get into the class, you see some spikey blonde with his legs on the table, getting scolded by a blue haired boy.

As soon as the class notices your dad, they settle into their seats and you find a spot next to mina with kirishima behind you.

There was one student left unseated since there weren't enough seats, she simply created her own seat and desk using her quirk.

"Now that everyone's seated, I'll get straight to the point," your dad- or rather, Mr. Aizawa started "You will be having normal studies along with hero training. Your respected teachers of each subject will tell you all the information needed in their lessons."

Class had just started and it was boring until he said something that caught your attention, "I will be testing your quirks and whoever gets the lowest scores will be expelled"

Everyone started panicking and the whole classroom was filled with chatting. You turned to your best friend who had a panicked look on her face.

You chuckled, "what's wrong? Your quirk is pretty strong y'kno-" you got cut off by obnoxious yelling from your left.

It was the same boy who carelessly had his legs on the table, earlier that day. "I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU, YA HEAR ME?!" His yelling was only getting louder. 'Feisty' you thought but brought your attention back to your father.

"Now let's go outside without wasting any time so that I can get this over with" Mr. Aizawa added lazily which made you giggle. 'That's so like him' you quietly thought to yourself before getting up from your seat.

"The first test was a 50-meter dash. The rules are pretty simple, you must run fifty meters straight while using your Quirks to improve mobility. completion times are recorded." Your dad explained.

First up was Lida tenya and you have to admit he was really fast. After all his quirk boosted his speed.

The person that caught your attention was katsuki bakugou. He fired explosions behind him to enhance his speed. "HELL YEAH 4.53 SECONDS, BEAT THAT DUMBASSES" he challenged and you decided to accept.

"Sure thing spiky blonde, I'll show you who's better and shut you up." You smirked, getting into position for your run.

"WHAT'D YOU CALL ME?! I'LL KILL Y-" before he could finish, you activated your quirk. 5.12 seconds. 'Great, it'll only boost his ego.' You thought and looked at him smirking like an idiot.

You walked over to him and rolled your eyes "keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there" he teased you which made you mad.

"Sure thing goldi" you came up with another nickname "I SWEAR TO FUCKIN-" he was again cut off by your dad "moving on to the next test.."