Three

I have been in LaPush for four days now and it is finally Saturday, my happy day. I wake up in my new room with the sun beaming on my face and the smell of pancakes filled my room making my stomach growl. I slowly got out of bed putting a grey hoodie over my head walking into the kitchen to see my mom in a black hoodie and sweat pants dancing to the radio that was playing and singing into the spatula while flipping the pancakes.

"Morning." I say sitting down at the table. My mom turned her head and a smile was immediately on her face seeing her daughter.

"Morning flower, I'm making pancakes and then after we eat I have the whole day planned out." She says still smiling while turning her head back to the food she was cooking.

"What's on the agenda then?" I ask her getting up to help out by starting the coffee.

"We are going to go to the beach for most of the day and then rent some movies and eat a bunch of junk food until we are sick. How does that sound?" She asks me as I pretend to think about it stroking my chin teasingly.

"That sounds great mom I'll go get dressed." I say kissing her cheek and let her finish cooking while I went to get dressed into some ripped jeans and a t-shirt with my leather jacket. I walk back into the kitchen to see my mom had made me a plate of food and saw her room door was closed so she was probably getting dressed.

I was finishing up my food when she came out wearing basically the same thing as me except my shirt was white and hers was black. She looks at me with a shocked expression as she looked down at our outfits but immediately getting excited about it.

"You definitely get your style from me." She says grabbing a pancake then the car keys as we headed out of the door.

"Whatever." I say rolling my eyes in a sarcastic way smiling at I went into the passengers seat resting my feet out of the car as we headed towards the beach blasting the music and singing at the top of our lungs.

When we got to the beach we quickly got out to find a spot to settle in. We decided to walk to the middle setting down a blanket and setting out the basket of food I didn't know my mom brought. We talked about everything while watching the waves hit the shore.

We were in the middle of laughing about something my mom said when a soccer ball flew past our head causing us to back up from the unexpected situation. I look over and see the boys from my school and a guy who looked a little older who I assumed was Sam looking over at us while Jacob ran over to retrieve it.

"Hey Blair." He says, Jacob and I were friendly when he helped find my way to library a couple of days ago and decided I would be friendly with him despite the promise I made to Cassie.

"Hey Jake." I say smiling and my mom nudged my arm to be introduced, I roll my eyes but do it anyway. "Jake this is my mom Juliet, mom this is Jake." I say my face red from embarrassment.

"Hi it's nice to meet you, I'm glad my flower is making friends." My mom said smiling towards the boy while I give her a look that she doesn't notice from her using my nickname only she calls me since I was born.

"You too." Jacob says and apologizes for almost hitting us with the ball as he runs back over to the group. My mom was still smiling when she turned to come face to face with the scowl I was supporting on my face.

"What?" She asks innocently.

"Flower? Really?" I say throwing my hands up in the air throwing my body back so I was lying on the blanket.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you." My mom says laying down next to me as we look at the sky. I sigh and look over to my mom.

"I know." I say as she grabs my hand smiling at me as we continue to know look at the sky pointing out funny looking clouds.

"Hey mom?" I ask causing her to hum in response turning to look at me.

"Are you going to see your parents since we are here?" I ask her my mom just gives me a sad smile and looks at me.

"I don't know. I don't even know if they want to see me, they disowned me." She says turning to look back at the sky and I let go of her hand getting ready to ask the next question.

"Can I meet my dad?" I ask causing my mom to sit up straight and glare at me, I soon sat up next to her with a blank face.

"No." She says standing up gathering our stuff as I give her a look of disbelief.

"I think I deserve to meet my father!" I shout at her causing her to stop what she is doing and throwing the stuff on the ground walking towards me pointing a finger in my face.

"No you don't." She yells back, I was to scared to look but I knew we were drawing attention towards us and even the people I go to school with were probably looking now.

"Yes I do, I want to meet him." I say angrily looking at her with the same deadly glare she was giving me.

"Don't you think if he wanted to see you he would've by now, he would've been in your life! But guess what he didn't want you!" She yells realizing what she said she looked away and grabbed our stuff walking to the car. I look around to see the group of boys looking in my direction, I look away fast and walk to the car where my mom was waiting for me.

"Flower i-" my mom starts to say but I cut her off with watery eyes and a glare.

"Dont."

The rest of the car ride was silent neither of us in the mood to finish the day that was suppose to be fun, it turned into bad day quicker then I wanted it to. Did my mom even want me?