Imagine ; Niall

Credit to @Official_1D_Fanfics for the ideas(:

***

Sun rays shine through the cracks in the blind, exposing Niall's brown highlights in his golden hair. You stroke his bed-head hair and his eyes flutter open, adjusting to the light. His eyes register you and he smiles. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning, handsome." You reply back, blushing a little bit, a grin spread across your face.

"What time is it?" He asks you.

"Every minutes like the last so let's just take it real slow, forget about the clock that's ti-ti-ticking," Niall chuckles and brings you in closer to his arms that were already wrapped around you.

"Quoting our song?" He flashes his amazing smile of his. You laugh.

"You know how I do," You wink. "But to answer your question, it's ten."

"Ten already? I'm hungry! Lets have breakfast!" You turn to get out of bed, but Niall pulls you back into his arms.

You look up to find his cerulean blue eyes looking right back at you. He smiles and says "But, kiss war first!" You giggle as he gets on top of you, and starts kissing you everywhere, starting from your face, to your lips, travelling down your neck and then to your collarbone. He makes his way back up to your lips and takes your face in his hands, kissing you roughly, but passionately.

"Okay, okay. I surrender!" You giggle as he climbs off of you and takes your hand in his, leading you to the kitchen.

Niall fetches the ingredients and you pour them all into a bowl and begin to whisk the batter. Niall comes up behind you and says "No, no, no. Not like that. Like this," he takes the whisk from you and is about to start mixing when he dips his finger into the batter and puts it on your nose. You laugh as you touch your nose.

"Now it's war!" you say as you chase each other around the kitchen.